Midnight

Hey guys! You should go follow my fan acc. @8.directions.of.summer It would mean the world to me! Now go enjoy this adorable chapter! 😘

Mikey's POV:

After two hours of driving, we finally reached the destination.

For about an hour, Lily was singing along to my own songs, but she got tired and fell asleep eventually. She was sound asleep when we got there, and had no idea that we were there.

"Lily. Wake up Lily." I said pushing her shoulder lightly.

Her eyes fluttered open, and she looked around confused.

"Where are we?" She said groggily having just woken up.

"We're here."

"Oh. Okay." She said not moving.

She smiled up at me then closed her eyes again.

I finally decided to pick her up and throw her over my shoulder.

"Mikey put me down! I'm gonna kill you! Put me down dang it!" She yelled in my ear.

"Ow. Don't yell in my ear. That hurt really bad." I said joking around pretending to cry.

"Oh. Sounds like a personal problem to me." She said.

I pretended to be upset, and I put her down and ran.

"Mikey! Ugh!!!" Lily yelled after me.

We ran for at most two minutes, when finally we reached exactly where I wanted us to be.

"Mikey you jerk!" She said to trying hard to catch her breath.

"You're out of shape young one." I said to her trying my hardest not to laugh.

"Whoa." She said looking around.

We were on top of a mountain. We were standing on a cliff part of it that dropped straight down. All you could see were other mountains and trees. The sun was currently setting in between two other mountains. It was gorgeous.

We both sat down with our legs dangling over the edge. Lily leaned into me and I put my arm around her. We sat there for about an hour just watching the sun go down, neither of us saying a word.

Finally, Lily stood up and reached her hand down to help me up. I took it, and when I was finally up, she pulled me into a hug.

"Thank you." Was all she said.

"You're welcome." I said back, and we stood there for a few more minutes until we decides to head back to the car.

"Jump." I said to her.

"What?"

"Get on my back you retard!"

"Hey!" She said as she jumped on my back.

I grabbed ahold of her legs and walked back to the car. She jumped down, took one more look back at the sunset, and finally, it was gone.

We got in the car and started driving, not knowing where we were going. We didn't really care either.

"Wanna grab something to eat?" She asked me.

"Okay." Was all I said, and we pulled into a McDonalds and ordered our food through the drive through.