Speaking Again

I've been locked in my room for three days now. I didn't want to come out and face Harry or anyone else. My face is red from crying and my hair is disgusting.

Everyone has come by to visit me, and try to get me out of my room, but all of them have failed. Except for two people. Maddie and Mikey. My best friend has come in more tines than I could count. She has stayed with me through it all, and I don't know what I would do without her at this point. Mikey has come in to comfort me almost as much as Maddie has. He gets me to talk, and he always understands me even when I don't understand myself. He's become my brother during these past two months.

Both Maddie and Mikey have told me that Harry broke down too. He apparently felt so bad about yelling at me, even though I probably deserved it. I felt bad in general. My best friends hadn't been talking to each other, my mom is probably mad at me for staying so long. She didn't know that I was staying for four months, she only thought it was for a week. I haven't talked to her or dad since I left for Hollywood.

"Hey listen to me." Mikey said.

Maddie and Mikey are both with me right now, and have been for the past six hours. My head was on Mikey's shoulder and Maddie's head was on mine. Maddie lifted her head off of my shoulder so I could look up at Mikey.

"Harry obviously is sorry, and I know you are hungry if you're anything like me. And you are like me. Which is also why I know that you really need to go take a shower. This hiding out is ridiculous. Everyone is hoping you're okay. Niall and Louis and Luke are freaking out. They haven't eaten in the entire time you've been in here. And you know that that's a big deal for Niall. He eats like every 30 minutes! So I think your best friend and I agree when I say you should get up, gather yourself, and show everyone that you're okay. Especially Niall, he might die if starvation soon if he doesn't get some food." Mikey said laughing at the end.

I looked over at maddie and she looked at me. She nodded and gave me a hug. I leaned over and gave Mikey a hug too. I stood up, looked down at them, and nodded.

"Okay." Was all I said before leaving the room to go take a shower.

I opened the door and Zoie and Brayden were sitting there. Zoie was crying and Brayden had his arm around her and was trying to calm her down.

I cleared my throat and watched as both Zoie and Brayden jumped. Zoie jumped up and gave me the biggest hug I think I've ever had in my life.

"I'm so glad you're okay!! You are okay right?!? If course you are, otherwise you wouldn't be out here!" She managed to say through her sobs. At this point, I couldn't tell if they were happy sobs or sad sobs.

I walked down the stairs and into the kitchen where I saw Harry asleep. He was laying out on one of the couches in the living room. His face was extremely red, like he'd been crying. His long, curly hair was a mess, and his clothes were very wrinkled. He looked exhausted.

I opened the fridge and looked around for something to eat.

"You came out."

I jumped out of my skin and turned around to see Harry rubbing his eyes.

"Umm yeah. Mikey and Maddie told me that hiding out was stupid, and that I needed to come out. I'm so sorry Harry. You have no idea." I told him looking down.

I couldn't look him in the eyes right now, and I couldn't look at his face either.

"Lily, its okay I promise. If anyone should be sorry, its me. I overreacted, and I had no reason to. I'm sooo sorry Lily." He said looking down too.

He grabbed ahold of my hands and lifted my chin up.

"I would never hurt you on purpose." He told me.

I could feel my face getting hotter.

"I wouldn't hurt you in purpose either Harry."

We stood like that for a while, and then, he kissed me.

"Well I guess they're good now!" Zoie shouted.

Harry and I both jumped. I turned and glared at Zoie and Maddie who both had very smug looks in their faces. All four of us broke into laughter.

"So you guys are okay now?" Maddie asked.

"Yeah." I said looking at Harry. "We're good."

A/N:
Woohoo! I reached 300 readers!! Thank you guys soooooooo much!!!!
You guys are absolutely amazing!!!!
Hope you liked the chapter...
Please comment below who you think Lily should end up with!
Thank you guys so much!!!
- The Author