Meeting Up

"So we'll meet you there at noon?" I asked.

"Yeah. Make sure everyone is wearing comfortable clothes though. Bad experience. I once made the mistake of wearing a suit to a theme park. Worst experience of my life."

I laughed, "Okay, I guess we'll meet you there."

"Okay!"

We hung up and I looked over at Maddie and Zoie who were getting ready for the day. I was still in my pajamas with a messy bun on top of my head.

Maddie was wearing a pair of white shorts with a purple shirt that said, "I'd rather be a unicorn" and a purplish, reddish colored flannel around her waist. That girl loves her flannels. Its an obsession. She wore her hair in a French braid down her back. She also wore some white converse to go with the outfit. My best friend looks great!

Zoie wore a pair of red shorts with a white shirt that said "In love with a drummer" on it. She totally meant Ashton Irwin from 5SOS. She wore a pair of red converse, and her hair in a classic ponytail. My Beastie looks great too!

They looked great, and I still had no idea what to wear!

I decided upon a pink shirt that said, "Cute as a button, every single one of you" with a pair of black shorts. I put my hair in a messy bun and put on my black converse. I thought it looked pretty good.

We stood in a circle, thing and took a picture of our shoes. I grabbed my keys, and we headed out the door, only to be stopped by Alex.

"Where are you guys going?" He asked.

"To Disney Land, now please get out of the way." I told him.

He looked down at my keys and shook his head.

"Didn't you know, your sister said you're taking the limo."

"Oh... Okay" I said shoving him out of the way and motioning for my friends to follow me into the limo.

They both looked like their eyes were going to pop out of their heads! I'm going to guess that neither of them had been in a limo before.

We turned on the radio, and of course the first sing to come on was Steal My Girl by One Direction. We turned up the radio and jammed out all the way to Disney Land.

I looked out the window to see that we had arrived. The limo stopped, and we got out.

"Finally! I though you guys were never going to get here!" Louis said to us.

"Aww Tommo, were you worried?" I said joking around.

"No..." He said looking down at the ground, "Oh look there's Liam! I'm going to go say hi to him!" He said as he ran off to go tackle Liam.

We all laughed and looked around trying to find the other two boys. We finally spotted them, but they were walking over to us with four other guys.

"There you guys are. Hey I want to introduce you to someone, well some people. Five Seconds of Summer, meet lily, Maddie, and Zoie. Lily, Maddie, and Zoie, meet Five Seconds of Summer. I know we said only the seven if us, but they wanted to come along." Niall said.

"W-w-we'll g-get over i-it..." We all said at the same time.

Zoie, Maddie, and I were staring in total shock. Maddie looked like she wanted to kidnap all of them and take them back to her house and lock them in the basement. Zoie didn't really have a look on her face, but it was completely obvious that she was staring at Ashton.

"Hello? Anyone in there?" Mikey said, waving his hand in front of our faces.

I noticed that his hair was pink again... I've always wanted to know why he dyed his hair so much, but whatever. I was the first one to finally feel my life come back into my body and say something.

"Umm... Hey! I'm Lily, this is Maddie, and this is Zoie. We are huge fans!" I told them putting emphasis on the word huge.

"Cool shirt!" Ashton said to Zoie.

She didn't speak, and I don't think it was possible at the moment, so I spoke for her.

"She means thank you. She's a big fan. All of us are!" I told him

"Cool! Well, you and your friends seem fun. We'll have to hang out sometime."

"Sounds awesome." I told him.

Maddie still hasn't said anything, and I was trying so hard to hold back my laughter at the look in her face. It was priceless. She still looked completely starstruck. She probably was.

"Well, I don't know if I'm the only one who wants to, but I'm going in. With or without y'all." I announced as I started walking towards the entrance.

Everyone finally caught up, and Maddie looked like she finally got some courage back, she was talking to Ashton about a stuffed gorilla she almost won, and they were laughing. I was so proud of her. You go girl! Then, we walked into Disneyland like we weren't with our idols.

~ Author's Note ~
Hey guys! Was this too long, too short or just right? Please let me know in the comments. Thanks guys, you're the best!
- The Author