Karlee's POV

I mean yeah, I've known that my sister wasn't too happy with me about me leaving her with mom and dad, but that was the only chance I was going to get to become famous. And guess what, I did it.

I am now one of the most famous teens in America or even the world for that matter.

I am a singer, and I worked hard to earn that title. I think that's what my sister doesn't understand.

I knew my sister didn't want to go to the premiere, but I had a surprise for her, and I hoped it would make up for everything.

I love my sister. I hate it when she's mad at me, and right now she is. She's going to be here for four months and I really want us to do a lot of stuff together, but if she keeps on acting like this, it isn't gonna happen.

The premiere should make everything better. After all, her favorite band is going to be there.

~Author's Note~
I think I like doing these different POVs and I'm not saying I'm going to keep switching between them, but I am going to do different parts in different POVs every once in a while. Thanks guys for reading. It means a lot to me. You have no idea. Please comment what her favorite band is. (I want to see if you're really paying attention... 😂😉) Thanks again guys for reading. You're the best!