Mall Madness

I woke up and stretched and went to go get some tea. I suddenly remembered that today we're going to the mall. I got my tea and ran back up to my room to take a quick shower.

When I got out of the shower, I wrapped a towel around me, sat down on my bed, drank my tea, and scrolled through social media. I still had an hour before we had to leave.

Maddie barged into my room. I wasn't dressed, but she's my best friend, neither of us cared. We were used to it.

"Oh thank goodness! I didn't think you would be up!" She practically yelled at me.

"Seriously?" I said raising one of my eyebrows. "I get up earlier than you." I took a sip of tea.

"Yeah... Well... Yeah." She said looking down. We both laughed.

She grabbed my cup out if my hands and took a drink of it. If she wasn't my best friend, I'd probably be really mad at her, but she's my best friend, so whatever.

We talked about what stores to go to first, and what we were gonna do today. Eventually we decided that we should get up and get dressed and ready for the day.

Maddie decided to wear and white oversized sweatshirt that said 'Hello! My name is Unicorn' in pink letters like a name tag. She wore a black skater skirt and some thin black thigh-high socks with black booties. ( Those are shoes for anyone who doesn't know.) She had braided her hair last night, so it was wavy now.

I decided to match Maddie. I wore a white oversized sweater that said 'Hello! My name is Mermaid' like a name tag. I wore a black skater skirt, black thigh-high socks, and black booties. I had also put my hair in braids last night. I turned my hair upside down and shook it making it look more voluminous.

We grabbed our phones with our money in our phone cases and skipped downstairs sing the Wizard of Oz Yellow Brick Road song to go find the boys.

I hadn't seen Zoie all day, and she told me that she would tell me if she was gonna come. I assumed she wasn't.

"Finally! You guys take forever!" Niall said.

"Whatever Leprechaun! At least we weren't eating your food."

"Wait... Did you eat my food!" He shouted at us playfully. If we said yes, it might not be playfully next time...

"No Niall, we didn't eat your food." Maddie told him.

"I'm watching you." He said narrowing his eyes at us.

"You go ahead and do that..." Maddie said.

I went around the other side of the couch to sit down. That's when I saw Harry. I automatically started blushing and looked down. My face was getting hot and I felt like I was gonna cry. He was glaring at me.

Niall punched him in the arm and gave him a look telling him to stop.

He looked down at the ground and ignored me.

"I forgot to tell you, umm... Luke and Harry wanted to come." Louis said to me.

"Oh. Umm... That's cool." I said.

My good mood was gone. I didn't know what I felt in that moment. A little bit of sadness, mixed with anger, drizzled with happiness. Maddie must be noticed. She bumped me and sent me a look asking if I was okay with her eyes. I shrugged my shoulders.

"Guys, we'll be right back! We have to... fix our makeup!"

"You aren't wearing makeup..." Mikey said suspiciously.