Lunchtime Planning

We walked in the door of the pizza place and we were automatically surrounded by people. Of course the boys knew how to deal with the crowd, they are famous after all. Finally, we got all of the screaming teenage girls out and we sat down at our booth.

Alex and Karlee were in a deep conversation, and they both had very strained looks in their faces. Nobody really wanted to ask what was wrong. We were afraid that we were going to get yelled at. Everyone else was silent.We had no idea what to talk about.

"So... What are you guys doing this summer?" Harry asked me, Zoie, and Maddie, finally breaking the silence.

"We don't really have any plans. We're just gonna stay here with Lily and do whatever we want to." Maddie replied for all three of us.

"We should do something, just the seven of us," Louis said.

"How about we go to a theme park or something. Sounds fun right?" Niall said.

"We could go to Disney World or Universal Studios.... Just a suggestion,"I said.

"That sounds like fun! I've always wanted to win a giant stuffed gorilla and name him Gary!!" Maddie said.

Everyone turned and looked at her like she was crazy except me. I put my arm around her and laughed.

"Yup! That's my best friend!" I said through my laughs.

"That does sound like fun though!" Liam said.

"So it's a date!" Harry said getting really excited.

"Yeah!" I laughed, "I guess it is."

We ordered our food, and after waiting for twenty minutes, it finally came.

Alex and Karlee weren't in a deep conversation anymore, they were both talking to the people beside them with smiles on their faces. Today turned out to be a pretty great day after all, and I had something to be excited about. This summer was turning out to be pretty great, but it was only starting.

~ Author's Note ~
Guys, I'm so sorry for his short my chapters are. I'm trying to make them longer, but I haven't had much time to write lately. Thank you guys so much for sticking with me, you have no idea how much its appreciated. Thanks guys, you're the best!
- The Author