Kittens

Maddie's POV:

"Do we have to leave?" I whined.

"Yes love, we have to leave. I'm sorry." Ash told me.

"But why?" I asked him.

"Because I go on tour again in two more weeks." He said putting his arm around me.

"Ugh... Don't remind me."

Our time in Australia was coming to an end. We leave in a few hours. Ash introduced me to his mom, his brother, and his sister. They are literally the nicest people you will ever meet. Ash's mom seemed to love me, as did his brother and sister. It makes me feel really good to be accepted by his family.

"So what do you want to do in our last four hours here?" Ash asked me.

"I don't know.. What do you want to do?"

"I say we go eat lunch, then we go and have fun in town. Even if we just walk around, we do something." He kissed my forehead. "Deal?"

"Deal."

"Well let's go!" He said as he took me by the hand and ran all the way to some restaurant, where we ate burgers and had a small food fight with tomatoes.

We then took a walk around town and sat on a park bench just happy to be in each other's company.

"Can I tell you something?" I asked Ashton.

"Sure, what is it?" He asked me.

"I'm scared."

"Of what?"

"Of all of you going back on tour. I'm scared you're going to find someone better, or someone who makes you happier. I also don't want to be without you. I'm just..." I paused. "Scared."

"Hey." He said as he lifted my chin up with his hand and looked into my eyes. "There will never be someone better than you. There will never be someone who makes me happier than you. I love you, and you only. I promise you that. Nothing anyone does will ever change that. Okay?"

"Okay... I love you." I told him.

"I love you too." He said to me.

I looked at my phone to see what time it was.

"Ash! We have to go now, or we're going to be late! Come on!" I took his hand this time and ran all the way to the private jet we were getting on.

Yes, you heard me correctly, a private jet. The amazing benefits of having someone famous in your life. I don't love him for the stuff he has though. I love him for him and for everything he is. Everything he does. Everything he's been through. I love him.

We made it to the jet just in time for them to not cancel the flight.

I sat down in the seat beside Ash and leaned my head over onto his shoulder. I was asleep before the plane was even off of the ground.

"Ash?" I said without opening my eyes.

"What is on my hand?" I asked him.

"What are you talking about Maddie?"

"The thing on my hand." I said, still not having opened my eyes.

"I have no idea what you're talking about Love." He said.

I opened my eyes, and I saw something that I never expected to see.

"ASH!! Why is there a cat in my hands!?" I screeched.

"She's been in your hands for about four hours now, and I don't know, you tell me."

In my hands, curled up, was the cutest cat I think I'd ever seen. It was pitch black with no hint of any other color on her. Yes, it was a girl. She had the most beautiful azure colored eyes, and they were so big. She was absolutely beautiful. Someone had even gone through the trouble to tie a ribbon, the color of her eyes, around her neck.