Blonde Chick - Forty Three

"I'm in the match, BITCH" I shout before doing a little dance in my seat.

"Yes, and I'm very happy for you but you've go a much bigger problem on your hands.." Dean groans. 

"Oh, right" I sigh.

It's Friday. If you forget what Seth, Roman, Dean and I do, let me remind you: we go to a bar every Friday... we're basic but we also love alcohol.

"Looks like we're not going" I shrug.

"HA" Dean laughs. "I'm going. I need a drink.." He mumbles.

Before I could say anything, Roman Calls.

"Hi, Roman."

"Hey! Um, what's the plan for tonight?" He asks. "We usually head out in one car so-"

"Yeah, we're not going tonight. Uh, Dean's got a stomachache" I lie.

"Aw. Are you gonna take care of your boyfriend" Roman chuckles. I can just imagine the annoying grin on his face.

I fake laugh before hanging up.

"So, me you and Seth?" Dean asks.

"I guess. I mean it's only fair, we hung out with Roman last, right?"

"Mmm, right. Beau?"

"Yeah?"

"What am I getting out of this. You get a match, at WrestleMania, I get-"

"YOUU" I shout, "have a match against Seth!"

"Yeah, but Roman's got the main event, Seth's got the briefcase, you're probably gonna win the divas championship. I want stuff."

"You get, me?"

"Do I?" He quickly smiles at me before looking back at the road.

"Of course you do."

-

Seth, Dean, Iris, Holly and I all sit in a booth at a local bar.

Kinda awkward considering the fact that Holly use to be full on psycho. Now she's just a girl trying to make it in the wrestling world with her lesbian lover.

Pretty cute if you ask me.

"So," Dean shifts closer to me. "What- what have y'all been up to?" He asks Holly and Iris.

"Um. Well I've been doing pretty well here, it's a fun job" Iris smiles. "Nice people. Good pay."

"What about you Holly. Since the whole AJ-"

"HAHA" she laughs loudly "yeah, umm, let's not talk about that, maybe?"

Dean nods.

"This is awkward as fuck I'm not here for it" Seth rolls his eyes before getting up and heading to the bar.

"Yeah, I don't think this was a great idea, Iris" Holly says as she picks at her nails.