You're So Innocent - Lashton

Luke is gonna be the innocent one. Yeah, that's like it. Okay bye
Calum is kinda the bad guy here.
Sorry Calum girls.
-----

Lights were everywhere, blinding you every chance they could. The smell of sex filled the whole building. Alcohol was poured down throats like water.

This could be a normal scene for a college student. But for Luke Hemmings, it was his worst nightmare.

People dancing in the stupidest ways. He didn't get why a guy would drag a girl who was smiling away. Away from the party.

He just didn't get it.

As a boy with brown hair walked up next to him, Luke sent him a friendly smile. If only be knew the boy's intentions.

"Hello sexy. I'm Calum."

Luke didn't notice the brown eyed boy's devilish look. He didn't even look into the chocolate eyes.

His anxiety got the best of him, but he acted all confident.

"Hi Calum, I'm Luke."

Calum winked at the small blonde boy. "Beautiful name for a beautiful guy."

Luke again didn't notice the hazel eyed boy roll his eyes and contain his laughter.

As a cherry red colour soon came upon Luke's cheeks, he didn't know what to say.

His best friend, Michael, had brought him here. Then left him. All for those girls. All the girls literally wore nothing.

That disgusted Luke. Why would someone even dress like that. It's not even attractive. Well, Luke being homosexual didn't help his opinion anyways.

"Hey Luke, follow me. I wanna show you something. You'll love it."

Luke must really be blind. He didn't see the smirk atop Calum's lips.

"Okay! What will we be doing there?"

The smirk got bigger. "Oh, you'll see soon."

Now, that just didn't seem right to Ashton. So he watched Calum pull the blonde a bit too rough for his liking, up he steps.

The door closed, and Ashton ran up and followed. Anyone could tell something bad was going to happen. Just Ashton took action, unlike most people, who would just ignore it.

It was slightly muffled due to the loud music, but Ashton made it his job to hear everything.

"Calum, what are you doing?"

"We're having fun. I told you this."

"What's this fun?"

"Lay down Luke."

"Why?"

"Because I said so."

"Um.. okay."

A long pause happened, then movement.

"Calum, what's this?"

"Shh, baby."

"What are you doing? Wait! No! Stop!"

Ashton opened the door to find Calum pinning Lukes arms above his head, trying to get Luke's shirt off.

Tears made the blue eyes shine even brighter.

"Could you get out please, I'm trying to enjoy time with my boyfriend."