Lose My Mind - Lashton Smut

-idk i found this smut on ao3 and i just wanted to post it. it's really kinky btw so um, leave if youre not into that. plus, it's top luke-

Full Title:  i think i'm gonna lose my mind, something deep inside me i can't give up (lashton)

author: hemwining

-----

@ username1: hey, lovely followers! mind checking out my lashton fanfic on wattpad? the link's in my bio

@ username2: paRT 11 OF MY LASHTON FIC IS UP ON WATTPAD LINK IN BIO

@ username3: what if lashton saw my fic on wattpad (it's dirty af) lmaooo

@ username4: @ashton5sos @luke5sos who tops in lashton??

Ashton blushed while scrolling through Twitter. Ever since that one interview, fans have been going crazy about "Lashton".

"So, boys," the interviewer said, "this is a simple game. fans have submitted questions about yourselves and all you have to do it hold up which one of the band members is most likely to follow what is said."

"Sounds simple enough," Calum hummed in satisfaction.

"Alright, let's get started! Now, @ username5 asks: out of all the band members, who would you date?" the interviewer starts off with a question.

Ashton looks at Luke subtly. words are exchanged, knowing smirks are shared. Nobody is aware of the "thing" going on between them and the fans are yet to realize that the two are together. "I think we're good," Calum said as he noticed that everybody seemed done. "Great! you can all hold up the corresponding signs for us."

The boys hold up their own signs and look around at the other boys to see who they have chosen. Luke and Ashton had both chosen each other while Michael picked Calum and Calum picked Ashton. Michael looked at their signs and exclaimed, "Lashton!"

"The fans seem to enjoy 'Lashton' quite well," Ashton comments with his contagious giggle.

"They've even created —what is it, fanfiction? yes— fanfiction for us. Not just us, though. There seems to be ones for pretty much everybody. It's pretty cool. And maybe a bit weird," Michael says.

"Now have any of you boys actually read some of those?" the interviewer questions.

Now that Ashton actually thought about it, he never had. But something about reading about him and the boys (he realized he'd probably like the ones with Luke much better) made a tingling sensation run through his veins. Recalling the interview, Ashton was suddenly compelled to read fanfiction.

Quickly he whipped out his phone and went on google, searching Lashton Fanfiction. The first link went to a website called Wattpad.

What a funny name, Ashton mused to himself. The story that popped up looked interesting. It was where Ashton was a bottom (he sighed in relief, wondering how fans could ever think he's a top) and read the description. It was about how Ashton was a horny teenager exploring different ways to please himself. The real sexual scenes came at about chapter eight, and Ashton was kindasortareally excited about it.

As soon as the part came to where Ashton called Luke "Daddy" for the first time in person, Ashton was already hard. One of his hands dipped down to the hem of his shirt and stroked his stomach, just how Luke always told him to start. He then brought his hand up to his nipples and played with them, just like Luke would. His hand rubbed over the nub and let out a quiet moan, pretending they was Luke's long and nimble fingers. Next, he trailed his hand to the outside of his —or should i say Luke's— sweats and trailed his fingers delicately up and down his throbbing erection. Ashton whined. This wasn't enough.