So, You're French? - Lashton

I don't speak French, it's Google Translate, and some help from my French friend.

French!Ashton & Aussie!Luke

(Dedicated: michaelscock: since she helped me with learning French)

-----

Three boys were walking throughout the mall. They were Luke, Michael and Calum. They went into Macca's and ordered their food.

They quickly finished the food, them being the teenage boys they are. Luke threw out their trash, and noticed a teenage boy with two younger kids next to him.

Luke tried played it off on just walking around, but he was listening to their conversation. He's horrible. Oh well. What are you going to do?

"I'm sorry, Sir. But I don't speak French." The lady kindly said. "No! Nous avons besoin d'aide. S'il vous plaît , personne ne sait français ? Je ne trouve pas ma mère!"

Luke only understood please, no, I and French. Yeah, he failed French class in high school. "Look, Sir. We need you to leave." The man didn't do anything, except say, "Français?!" Luke slowly walked up to the three people, and motioned them to follow him.

They walked out of the store, and the man said, "Je vous remercie! Connaissez-vous le français?" (Thank you! Do you know French?)

Luke thought for a minute. He understood I, thank you, and (again) French. So, he shook his head. "Um, no French. Sorry. Je Luke. Vous?" Ashton thought for a minute, "Je Ashton." Luke nodded, and noticed the two other boys coming towards him.

"Hello. Luke, who are these people?" Michael motioned towards them. "I only know the eldest, Ashton." Ashton glanced at Luke with the mention of his name.

"Bonjour. Ashton, Lauren, Harry." The French boy said while motioning to the people when he said a different name.

The two other boys nodded. "I'm Michael." "And I'm Calum."

The boy nodded when he got a general idea for their names. "Nous recherchons pour notre mère. L'AS tu vue? Les cheveux blonds , yeux bleus, à propos de cette hauteur?" Ashton spoke quickly and fluently, while making a hand motion.

Michael and Calum both glanced at Luke, who was thinking. "Um, Ashton." He made a slow down motion with his hands, and thankfully he understood. Luke then said, "Did you say mother?" Ashton shrugged, "Mère."

Luke nodded, and turned to Michael and Calum, "I'm guessing he can't find their mother."

Luke then lowered himself down, in front of Lauren and Harry. He questioned, "English? Uh, Anglais?"

Harry shook his head, but Lauren made a half-and-half sign. "Lauren, vous comprendre English?" She said, "Small, but larger than Ashton."

Luke nodded. He stood up, and said, "Lauren will talk to me." Ashton just blinked and Lauren laughed.

Luke then crouched down, asking, "You lost your mother? Uh, I mean mère?" Lauren thought for a second, "Cannot fine m-mother? Am we correct?"

Michael went to but in, "It's actually am I-" but Calum just said, "No Michael." Trying to get everyone to understand what he was implying.

Luke then said, "Oui, correct. Last with mother?" Lauren again thought and said, "Ashton! Nous étions dans cette boutique , um droit de Nando?" Ashton nodded his head.

Michael then popped um, "Um. Bonjour! Je know Nando's is! Follow moi!" Luke chuckled at his bad English and French, but Lauren got the idea, and she said something in fluent French to her brothers.