Chapter 9

Aubrey's POV

I was a little shocked when he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder, I mean this was a married man, yes I said I wanted mindless sex, but I didn't picture it being with a married man. I did consider telling him to put me down, well for a second, and then he slapped my ass and I was so turned on I couldn't direct him to my room quick enough.

He carried me up the hall, opened my door, kicked it closed, then threw me on the bed. I looked up at him standing there, he was staring down at me, eye's sparkling, licking his lips.

"You just going to stand there all night?" I asked him, pulling my dress up a little.

"Fuck...no...I'm not." He murmured and he pulled his shirt over his head.

Oh sweet baby jesus, he was divine, perfect and I couldn't imagine what woman in her right mind wouldn't want him. If I was married to him we'd never leave the bedroom.

He crawled over the top of me, leaning down and kissing me passionately, his tongue probing my mouth. I responded, running my hand over his bare chest.

He ran his hand down my leg, tugging on my shoe. "These need to go." He murmured against my lips. "Or one of us might lose and eye."

I started to giggle but his lips cut me off as he kissed me again, pulling off my shoes and throwing them. One of them banged against the wall, knocking something off my dressing table.

"Oh Fuck." He chuckled. "Sorry."

"It's fine." I whispered.

"Sit up." He demanded and I did what I was told. "Get this off." He said, tugging on my dress.

I sat up and pulled my dress over my head. He looked at me, licked his lips again, then buried his head between my breasts, kissing them. He kissed his way from my breast, up my neck to my lips, looking at me, before pushing me back onto my back. He reached down, grabbing my panties and pulling on them roughly. I lifted my hips, but he was in a hurry and I heard them rip. I was a little pissed off, they were my nice panties, I mean I'd worn my best in the hopes of picking up a guy tonight and he'd just torn them off me. I was pissed off, for a whole second, until he pulled my thighs apart, buried his head between my legs and sucked my clit so sensually I just about came right then and there.

I groaned loudly, reaching down and grabbing his hair with my hand, encouraging him, grinding against his tongue. He was good and he certainly knew what he was doing.

I cried out again when he slowly slid a finger in, moving it in and out slowly, god I was going to cum within the first five minutes, but this was just what I needed, a good mindless hard fucking.

"Take your bra off." He mumbled suddenly, looking at me from between my legs. "I want to see you boobs."

I looked at him and sat up, reaching behind me and unclipping it, sliding it off and throwing it on the ground.

"Oh my fuck." He whispered, his eye's lighting up.

He leant forward and took my nipple in his mouth, sucking it and causing me to groan again.

"Fuck." He mumbled, kissing me quickly and reaching down, undoing his jeans. "I want you now."

Just the way he said it sent a tingle through my body and I nodded at him, I wanted him too.

He started pulling his pants off and I reached down, helping him. He wiggled, then got to his feet, kicking them off.

I laid there and looked. Oh dear lord, he had a weapon, it was a good size and he was hard and ready. God, I'd never wanted someone so much as I did right now.

He looked at me, climbing back on the bed and pulling my legs apart. He reached down between us, pushing on my legs and I pulled them up, feeling him press himself against me and then groaning as he entered me.

"Christ." He groaned, grabbing my right leg and pulling it up.

He started moving in and out and he was doing his job, I was getting exactly what I wanted, a good hard fucking.

I moaned loudly, reaching down and grabbing his ass, squeezing it every time he slammed himself into me

"Fuck yes." He grunted, kissing me roughly. "You feel so fucking good."

I closed my eye's and bit my lip, I could feel my body beginning to tighten and I knew very soon I was about to cum and I was going to fucking explode when I did.

"Do you like that?" He groaned, kissing me and slapping my thigh.

"God yes." I moaned. "I do." And he started going harder.

"Turn over." He told me pulling out.

I rolled over onto my stomach and he gripped my hips, pulling my ass into the air and plunging himself into me.

I cried out, it felt so fucking good and as I came I pushed myself back against him, wanting more and getting all of him.

"Oh god." He groaned and he started going harder and faster.

I was trying to keep up with him, but I was having the best orgasm of my life and I felt like I was going to explode at any given moment.

Suddenly he pulled out again and I collapsed on to my stomach, panting heavily.

"On your side." He murmured, squeezing my ass gently.

I was willing to do anything he asked at this point so I rolled onto my side, looking up at him.

He was on his knees and he leant down, kissing me, then he grabbed my leg, holding it up. He positioned himself and then he started again, hard and fast.

This position was new to me and god I wished I'd known about it years ago. As soon as he started I felt my body begin to tighten again and I couldn't help it, I cried out as I came again, I couldn't remember the last time I'd had multiple orgasms, but fuck, I was having them now.

"Fuck." He grunted, pumping faster and I closed my eye's, enjoying it.

He slammed himself into me, all of him and I groaned again as I felt him let go, listening to him moan loudly as he came.

"Fuck me." He whispered, his thrusts slowing down. "Fuck."

I was laying there shaking, feeling fucking wonderful, but feeling a little disappointed that it was all over. I'd do it again in heart beat. I didn't care if he was married. I'd just had the best sex of my life.

"Aubrey." He groaned, collapsing next to me. "Fuck."

I looked at him and smiled and he leant over and kissed me softly.

His wife must be fucking stupid, here was the perfect man and she didn't give a fuck about him.