Chapter 20

Matt's POV

"What the Fuck?!" Val screamed as my Mom walked down the drive way with our two sons.

"What?" I asked innocently "I told you I had plans and when you made plans I made other arrangements."

"Without consulting me? Who the Fuck.." She screeched.

"Consult you? Consult you? Are you fucking serious?" I bellow losing my shit.

When was the last time she consulted me before she did something?

"Shut up ! Just shut the Fuck up!" She yelled at me.

I won't do this with her not tonight. I take a breath and grab my phone I'll just leave earlier than planned.

"Don't you dare try to tell me what to do Val." I spat, waiting for Zack to answer.

"I'll tell you what to do, you shut the Fuck up, you're going to listen to me." She begins yelling again.

"No you shut up." I roar when Zack answers.

"Are you okay?" He asks me.

"Nope can you come get me in a half hour?" I snap. "I need to leave now."

If I don't I'll end up killing her, I think, but don't say aloud.

"Yep I'll be there in a half hour." Zack responds.

Already I felt a little more relaxed. Funny how a random girl I couldn't get off of my mind seemed to make life better.

"Where are you going?" Val demanded the minute I stepped out of my shower.

"None of ya business." I smirk. She never tells me anything, I won't give her anything either.

She's quiet for a minute. This creepy pregnant silence fills the room and I know the evil gears in her mind are turning.

"Well well well let's see how you like coning back to nothing." Val threatens while laughing.

"Excuse me?" I explode. I don't take kindly to threats especially not from her.

"Well since you obviously don't want to be here." She giggles

"I don't want to be here? Me? Are you fucking deranged? Me? You gotta be fucking joking me." I yell.

Who the Fuck does she think she is? I go out twice in a year and I'm the one who doesn't want to be here?

"No I'm not. You're nothing. All your little fangirls can worship you like some heathen god but you're nothing. You're worthless." Val screams at me.

"I'm worthless? I'm not so worthless when you're spending the money I made. So who's really worthless?" I bellow.

"I gave birth to your precious sons while destroying my body in the process you bastard."  She yells following me out to the living room.

"Yeah as always let's blame them. The only good thing you've ever done with your life." I spit.

"Maybe you don't need them." Val laughs again.

"You do anything to them.." I begin as Zack pulls up so I decide to drop it.

He's my ticket out of this crazy house and away from this woman I swear I don't know.

Of course she won't let it go so she starts screaming again about how she could take them and disappear and I couldn't do anything, following me out of the house.

"I swear to fuck." I yell back jumping  in Zack's car. "Go just fucking go." as Val stomps down the path towards us.

He pulls away before the raging psycho bitch can make it to the car.