Chapter 14

Samantha's POV

When I woke up it was much later than I had slept in ages.

It was almost noon. I was surprised by the time but mostly because despite the extreme amount of beer I had consumed I didn't have a raging hangover.

I didn't feel great but not a typical hangover by no means. All I had thankfully was just a headache that wasn't too bad, an empty stomach and that awful dry mouth that always accompanies a night of drinking.

I did feel horribly groggy. It was the type of grogginess that only caffeine can help, so I dragged my butt out of bed and walked to the kitchen making a pot of coffee. I knew deep down that Aubrey would need it worse after all the shots of Jack Daniels she did last night.

She wasn't awake yet, she must be having a good hard sleep after a long night of drunken good hard sex.

After making me a cup of coffee I sat down at our kitchen table. The events of last night immediately came to mind. Despite the loud love making going on in the house and my initial unwillingness to go I had a good time. Actually it was a great time and I was even a little sad to see it end. Zack turned out to be great company.  After he was done being a dick of course.

He had mentioned he had a clothing line. Maybe I should check it out.

Maybe even his band.  The music he had played for me all of it sounded really good and something I could find myself listening to often.

I was also a bit curious about his wife, and truthfully Matt's too, for some odd reason.  Both of them seemed so tired and stressed like they really needed a night out. At the bar both appeared to be anything but eager to go home. To me it all seemed a little strange.

But in all things, Zack was definitely a great guy.

Not only was he really good looking he was a great conversationalist. He had me laughing most of the night, and I honestly would absolutely love to hang out with him again.

But just as that thought came to mind another took its place. That would actually never happen. I would probably never ever lay eyes on Zack again. And if I was being completely honest if by some chance I did he would more than likely just act like he didn't even know me. Or expect me to do the same.  So googling them what would be the point? It wouldn't change anything only make me seem  A little stalkerish.

I heard the shower come on so Aubrey was surely awake now. Despite all the alcohol she drank I really hoped she didn't feel like shit but I was sure she had a hangover.

Aubrey definitely got her wish last night and fulfilled her mission of getting a good hard fucking. There would be no denying that one. It would be pretty safe to assume the neighbors heard just as much as I did. I honestly wouldn't be surpised if the whole neighborhood hadn't.

I really hope it did the trick and helped her get that dick wad of an ex out of her system for good this time. Hunter really wasn't shit. He also didn't seem to take life seriously or want the same things as Aubrey. He definitely wasn't a good guy, let alone the guy for her.

Aubrey is an amazing person and deserved to be with an amazing guy. She definitely deserves to one day be someone's wife. And I was sure when that day came she would be even better at being a wife. If she stayed with Hunter to me it seemed she would never have that.

Too bad Matt was already married.

The two of them, Matt and Aubrey, made a very handsome looking couple. And based on the noises I could hear the night before, they would definitely have an amazing sex life. Something I was sure Aubrey didn't have with Hunter.