Chapter 1

So as you all have read in the description I'm Optimus primes daughter, Alexis prime, and I'm secretly In love with Ironhide. But don't tell him or I'll rip your spark out! Anyway right now we are on our way back to nest where Lennox is, I'm currently in my hollowform sitting in my dads truck cab listening to music while he drives. The base is only about four miles away but I'm slowly falling asleep I heard my dad turn and I opened my eyes.
"Sorry to wake you but we just got called on another mission. So I had to turn around" I nodded and smiled.
"I'm gonna sleep, to regain strength from sitting in the car haha. Wake me up when we get there." I said to my dad before putting my head back and falling asleep. When my dad finally woke me up he was in his hollowform and he looked very worried,
"You need to get up NOW" he said quickly. I knew something was wrong because as soon as I stepped out of his alt mode he transformed. I transformed along with him but was immediately thrown to the ground. My dad growled and punched someone in the face. I stood up dizzily and looked at who it was and another fist came flying at me but I blocked it. I looked up and saw Megatron fighting my dad and Starscream trying to punch me.
"Your just as weak as your dad I see" Starscream said to me as he deflected my punch. I threw my fist out as if I was going to punch him but instead of punching him I kicked my robotic leg under his and made him go down. He fell to the ground making us shake a little and I heard screams come from the house we were next to. I looked and saw an adult and a small child looking out there window with shocked expressions. I frowned and turned around and punch Starscream as he was getting up and he fell down again and I looked over just as I saw my dad fall to the ground and Megatron turn his hand into a sword he was about to stab my dad but I ran over and pushed his sword out of the way and punched him in the face. I helped my dad up as Megatron was recovering from the blow that I had just given him. He stood up straight one hand clutching his face and the other clutching his sword. Then he blew up and I looked at my dad who looked at me and then shrugged and turned around as Megatron fell to the ground. I saw my dads hot weapon specialist smirking at the fallen Megatron he looked at me and his cheeks got a blue tint to the metal and he looked at my dad and smiled and then we all walked to my dads truck. He looked at me and his smile faltered.

"I gotta take Megatron and Starscream to a secret place so no humans can see them." He said and I frowned at him

"Well who am I supposed to ride with, remember I haven't fully learned how to drive again after the accident." I said reminding my dad of the horrible car accident I was in which made my petals and steering wheel shatter and brake. He frowned and looked at ironhide.

    " 'hide looks like your taking the precious cargo." Then he turned around and I walked forward and he turned around again and saw me.

   "What are you doing I thought you were going with 'hide" he questioned  I cocked my head and he laughed

   "You thought I meant precious cargo as in the two deceptions didn't you?" He asked and I nodded he laughed again and 'hide walked up and patted my back and we all transformed into our hollowform except mine is more natural. See my dad fell in love with a human and well they got married and had me but she passed away. I am human just like her but I can transform into an autobot anytime I want but I am naturally a human so I'd rather stay a human I only transform when it's necessary. I walked over to hides alt mode and got in his gmc truck. I loved his truck but I loved him more. I was about to sit in the passenger seat when 'hide told me to sit in the drivers so it looks more realistic for police if police pass us. So I did, it was a pretty valid excuse so I took it and I sat down. The door shut automatically and I yawned.

  "Tired?" I heard 'hide ask through the radio. I nodded.

   "Lay back and get some rest we will be home soon." He said and I shook my head.

  "I'm not falling asleep, I'm not leaving you alone." I said silently wishing I was dating him. But sadly I knew he only liked me as a friend and nothing more... His car shuttered and my eyes fluttered closed and I accidentally fell asleep.

Back At the NEST base

Ironhides pov (hmm different I know but I kind of like doing this)

I looked at Alexis and she looked so peaceful when she slept, I didn't want to wake her up but I knew I had to so sadly-
I tapped her cheek.
She didn't move.
Again I tapped her cheek.
Again she didn't move.
This time I pushed on her cheek.
And she still did not move.
I knew she was alive cause I could see her chest moving up and down. And no I was and am not staring at her chest. I sighed and unbuckled her seatbelt gently and picked her up bridle style. I carried her into base and saw prime walk into the medical bay so I took her in there. I saw prime hooked up to the spark machine and he smiled at me.

   "Do you wanna just take her upstairs for me? I won't be done for a while, oh and can you call it a day for all autobot and soldiers? Thanks 'hide" he said and I nodded for each thing. I walked out to the main room and I told jazz to tell the autobots since I didn't want to wake Alexis up. I smiled at Jazz and took Alexis upstairs. I laid her down on her berth (bed) and picked the blanket up off the floor and covered her up with it. I turned off her light and went to turn around but her little hands reached out and grabbed my hollowforms arm.

    "Stay" she whispered and slightly opened her eyes to look up at mine. I was madly in love with Alexis but I didn't want to tell her cause I knew she didn't feel the same way for me. I nodded my head and smiled then I looked around and spotted a chair so I went and grabbed it and I sat down eventually falling asleep dreaming about what Alexis and I could become.

(A/n so hey guys this is my second story ever but I started the first one a LONG time ago... Please forgive me for my grammatical errors in this story I'm going into ninth grade and they had to tutor me for English weird I know right but once again sorry hope you enjoy!)

Comment vote and follow my spark friends!)