Chapter 42

(Slight trigger warning)
It's been a weak since my battle with Megatron and let me just tell you now...I am sore. I go to get off of my berth and I literally want to fall to my knees and crawl the rest of the way. I really have to thank Ironhide for all of his help though. Every time I go to do something Ironhides already at my side. He hasn't been on any missions because he has stayed with me. Maddison and Ratchet have also been a great help by watching Lyndsey and Cameron. Lately something has been up with Maddison though...she seems distant from everyone, depressed almost. My father, oh let me tell you about my father. There could be a mission that needed him and I will literally have to beg and convince him to go because he wants to stay and help me, and that puts us where we are today.

"Dad please. I promise I will be alright." I sighed patting his shoulder gently. I was laying on my berth, my back aching. He sighed softly and nodded.

"Alright but Ironhide is staying here with you, in this room." He said and I nodded.

"Whatever floats your boat." She shrugged while laughing. She sighed when he walked away.

Maddison's pov

I held me knees up to my chassis. My tears were flowing down my face. I didn't want to do this anymore, I didn't want to fight. I wanted peace, but that won't happen. My whole body hurts from crying so much. I slowly stood up. My body weak. I walked quickly to my bathroom and activated my holoform. I shut and locked the door. I pulled out my razor and everything was dark from there.

Alexis's pov
I stood up slowly off of my berth. I groaned slightly. Ironhide had went to check on Ratchet with the kids, since Maddie went to her room. I went to Maddies room as quiet as possible. I opened her bedroom door and walked in. Her room was empty but the bathroom was closed. I knocked. "Maddie?" No response. "Maddison?" I tried the door handle. It was locked. My spark tightened. "Maddison open this door!" I yelled Pounding on the door. I heard a small whimper and my motherly instincts kicked in. I ran back and slammed into the door. It cracked so I did it a few more times. It finally busted down and my spark stopped. "IRONHIDE!!" I screamed rushing to my daughter. She was on the floor. Blood surrounded her. I pulled her close to me. I felt her chest and neck for a sparkbeat. "PLEASE DONT LEAVE ME!" I screamed rocking her back and forth. "Hold on Maddison! I need you baby girl, please don't leave me!" I said finally crying. Ironhide ran in and he pulled me gently away from her. He picked her up and sprinted to the medbay. I chased after him, ignoring the burning pain in my pedes and back struts that were screaming at me to stop.

---------////////---------////////--------

I was pacing back and forth, crying my optics out. At one point I was crouched down and held my helm, when Drift walked in and sat down on the floor next to me.
"She'll be alright, she's a tough one." He said. I nodded slowly.
"She is tough...but I hope so..." I sniffed.

Ironhide walked in with his face dark and sad. I shot up and quickly went to him. "How is she?" I asked, tears welling up in my eyes. He looked at me and pulled me into the tightest hug he could give without hurting me. He didn't want to let go. "Hide?" I asked rubbing his back.

He let go.

He looked up at me.

His optics dimmed.

He shook his head no, and my spark stopped.
"She didn't make it."
I fell down to the ground, through Ironhides embrace.
"No!" I stood up and ran to the medbay. "NO!" I yelled upon seeing her lifeless form. "I still need you!! Please Maddison!" I was crying so hard my whole body shook. I hugged her small form and ran outside of base.

"PRIMUSSSSSSS!!!!!!" I screamed in anger. "I KNOW YOU CAN HEAR ME!!! SHOW YOURSELF!!!" I screamed in pure anger.

"Quit screaming" a voice said from behind me. I turned around quickly.

"Well you need to explain what In the pit your doing with Maddison!" I said

He sighed. "Yes."

"Well please explain." I crossed my arms angrily.

"What did I tell you when we last met?" He asked calmly.

"I DONT KNOW! THAT WAS FOREVER AGO! WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH MADDISON?!" I asked angrily.

"I said your powers will be revealed in time." He looked at his wrist, presumably at a fake watch. "It's time" he said. I tilted my head.

"What?"

"One of your powers can bring Maddison back, all you have to do is sing. Sing to her." He said and my eyes narrowed.

"Sing to her. Your saying that if I sing to her, it will bring her back?" He nodded. I sighed. "If this doesn't work..." she sighed, her optics dimming as tears welled up. She quickly ran back inside. "EVERYONE MOVE!" She screamed running to go get to her daughter, the one she couldn't live without.

Sorry it's short

    ❤️tell me what you think❤️