chapter 13

HEY GUYS IM BACK SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG TO UPDATE I HAD A LOT GO ON THIS YEAR. VERY DEPRESSING YEAR. ANYWAY SO HERE IS CHAPTER 13 AND I WILL TRY TO UPADTE AGAIN AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. ITS NOT GONNA BE AS LONG AS NORMAL BECAUSE IM JUST GETTING INTO THIS STORY AGAIN BUT AT LEAST ITS BETTER THAN NOTHING...RIGHT?

Ironhides pov

I took Alexis' hand and walked with her to the cab of my truck. I looked over at her as the sunlight outlined her face.  She looked back up at me, her bright blue eyes glowing...literally. She smiled kindly and looked away. She laughed at something off in the distance and i looked at what it was only to be met with a pair of bright blue eyes that were lifted off the ground about  twenty feet above the trees. Prime. I laughed a little too as Primes optics widened and he shut them trying to hide, "Good job you big duface, that did not work...at all" i laughed at Alexis's words. Alexis ran forward and i watched her skin turn to metal and her body grow taller. I smiled slightly as my holoform fizzled away and i transformed. I walked up to Alexis...now in my bi-pedal form. I grabbed her cervo and used my other one to wave at Optimus.

"H-ha funny s-seeing you h-here..." He stuttered and alexis and i laughed. I looked at her and smiled. She kept laughing, now one of those forced fake laughs a lot of people use, one of those belly laughs were you can feel the warmth and happiness surround you. She transformed down, and made a hand gesture for me to, too. I did and so did Optimus. She yawned, then her eyes drooped down and she opened them wide again trying to hide it. Optimus must have noticed this too cause he made a sleeping gesture for me qith both hands on his cheeks and his eyes closed. I held back a laugh at how stupid he looked but nodded instead.

"You tired?" i asked her as i walked a few steps closer, and put my hands on her waist. She nodded and laid her head down on my chest. I looked at Optimus and he just shrugged. I smiled and lifted my hands pointing to my ring finger and he nodded understanding what i meant anx he turned around, his holoform fizzling away and i could hear his truck engine from afar groan to life and i lifted Alexis up bridal style, earning a small giggle and a short second of her eyes opening before they closed again. I cant blame her, i mean she did become a freaking guardian Angel! She has had a long week, even if she has slept through most of it.

Alexis's pov.
We arived back at base and ironhide woke me up. I looked at the clock and it had taken us six hours to get back to base...what? That is not like even possible even if we drove super slow we were only about thirty minutes away. I shook it off as ironhides holoform helped me out of the truck and i then noticed what he was wearing, a black tux with a white undershirt and a goldish color tie...weird, i looked down and my outift and noticed i was still in my goldish color dress with my flower headband and my hair was messy but in the cute way. I tilted my head and he shool his. He shut the cab door, and led me up to the bases front door. He slowly pushed it open and i looked inside. Most of the lights were off but candles were placed periodically casting a golden glow across the floor. Music played slowly in the background as he lead me out onto the middle of the floor and took my hand. It was my favorite song.

On the first page of our story, the future seemed so bright, then this thing turned out so evil, i dont know why im still surprised,

He spun me around, gently, as if i was a small flower, delicate to touch, as if i was in full bloom and any of my pedals could fall off. Our feet in a balanced rhythm, as we crossed the floor while we danced. All of my worries seemed to fade away, as his hands, one on my cheek brushing away the stray strands and the other on my hip, gently touched me.

Even angels have there wicked schemes and you take that to new extremes, but you'll always be my hero, even though you've lost your mind.

I couldnt seem to process anything at this point in time. He was holding me close enough to him where i could feel his spark beat, thump, thump, thump, peaceful and quiet, in this moment in time it was as if the whole world revolved around us. Neither of us dare to speak, in fear that this moment in our lifes would be over.

Just gonna stand there and watch me burn, well thats alright because i like the way it hurt, just gonna stand there and hear me cry well thats alright because i love the way you lie, i love the way you lie,

How he knew this was my favorite song was beyond me, for i have never told him. He spun me around as the beat of the music surrounded us, in pure delicacy. I lifted my arms off of his neck and spun around with my arms wide, a delicate butterfly in the spring, flying away from all of its problems, just having been changed from a caterpillar and loving being a butterfly.

Now theres gravel in our voices, glass is shattered from the fight, in this tug of war you always win, even when im right, cause you feed me fables from your hands, with violent words, and empty threats, and its sick that all these battles are what keeps me satisfied,

A dream. Thats what im gonna call this, too beautiful to be real, to true to be fake. Its like a wonderland, what if its real, what if its fake. If this is all a dream, i dont ever want to wake up.

Just gonna stand there and watch me burn, well thats alright because i like the way it hurts, just gonna stand there and hear me cry, well thats alright because i love the way you lie, i love the way you lie, ohhh, i love the way you lie, ohhhaahhhoo,

Real or fake? Dream or reality? Love or lust? Questions i never want answered.

So maybe im a masachist, i try to run, but i dont wanna ever leave, till the walls are going up, in smoke with all our memories,

Ironhide opened his mouth and he started singing the next part, it was beautiful even if meant to be painful love.

This morning you wake a sun ray hits your face, smeared makeup as we lay in the wake of destruction, shhh, hush baby speak softly, tell me your awefully sorry you pushed me into the coffee table last night so i could push you off me, try and touch me so i can scream at you not to touch me, run out the room and i'll follow you like a lost puppy, baby without you im nothin, im so lost hug me, then tell me how ugly i am but that you'll always love me, then after that shove me, in the aftermath of the, destructive path that were on two phsycopaths, but we, know that no matter how mang knives we put in each others back that we'll have each others backs cause were that lucky, together we move mountains lets not make mountains out of mole hills, you hit me twice, yeah but whose countin i may have hit you three times im startin to loose count, but together we'll live forever we found the youth fountain, our love is crazy were nuts but i refuse counslin, this house is too huge if you move out, i'll burn all two thousand square feet of it to the ground aint sh** you can do 'bout it cause with you im in my f***ing head, without you im out it

My eyes filled up with tears, he grabbed my hand and nodded for me to sing as he sang with me.

Just gonna stand there, and watch me burn, well thats alright because i like the way it hurts, just gonna stand there and hear me cry, well thats alright because i love the way you lie, i love the way you lie.

It all happened so quick

I love the way you lie.

He had my hands in his and he was looking up at me.

I love the way you lie.

He was looking up at me when he pulled the square box out of his jean...how i didnt realize he was wearing jeans at this point in time was absolutely beyond me... Pocket.

I love the way you lie.

His speach started and so did the rest of my life...

Hey guys so im gonna update soon but im gonna leave it right there...bye!!! Oh and sorry for not updating in a while...it had been quite a stressful year and i had been in WAY TO FAR over my head. It was as if i was in the deep end of the pool, underwater, with all of the weight on my shoulders, but i was still breathing...sorry lol too descriptive...okay bye!!