Question! And chapter 8

Do you guys think you could. Tell your friends about this story? It would mean the world to me if your guys did?!!!!

Hannahs pov

I woke up early, to the sounds of birds chirping and screeching tires, wait... Screeching tires. I jumped up and looked out my window, I saw a gmc truck with a girl in the passenger seat and a guy In the drivers seat, the girl was quite , while the boy well he seemed to be irritated, at himself...? She Started crying at nothing and being completely upset and the guy well he face palmed he started crying and he hugged her. Who could be here this early in the morning and why here,  and then it hit me. It's Alexis! I forgot she's coming today that!!! I jumped up and down screaming, I ran to my closet changing into a casual outfit when I got a text.

From Alexis:
Bring a weeks amount of clothes your spending the week with me!!

I smiled. Wow this girl is weird

From Hannah:
GOT IT! 😈😜

I packed the clothes doing my hair and makeup and everything else before running out locking my door.

Ironhides pov (after they get to Hannah's house)

I was driving with Alexis in the passenger seat, she was being absolutely stupid, she was really excited to see her friend. To be honest I'm kind of jealous (dragonqueen15 😉) I mean I know I shouldn't be but c'mon the girl has talked about her friend since her dad said she could come! "Yes!" The girls screamed at the same time. Hannah was in the back seat and Alexis still in the front. I was interrupted in thought when Alexis  was bouncing in her seat like a total child, I looked at Alexis who was nearly half an inch away from my cheek with her tongue out, she closed her mouth and had the most innocent look on her face I had ever seen. It was so adorable then I remembered, she was jumping around and annoying me...

"Would you honestly just sit still?!!! My god... WHEN ARE YOU GONNA GROW UP!" I said aggression laced in my voice, I could tell I was maybe a bit too aggressive cause she flinched, her body shook and she looked away. She likes to play it strong but so many things have happened to her in her life that she's as fragile as glass anything can hurt her now, even me. I pulled the car over and I went to unbuckle her seatbelt but she stopped me. I sighed and unbuckled mine, using my alt modes machinery to unbuckle hers (if you don't understand it's just his alt mode unbuckled her) she was looking out the window and I couldn't See her face. I turned the side mirror to get a better look at her, but what I saw was what really tore my spark in half. I hate. Myself now I can't believe I hurt her like this, she had tears streaming down her face, her face was red, and she was holding her breath to quite her crying. I felt like I was gonna cry to but I couldn't, I held my breath and she looked down at her legs but her head was still turned to the side. I could hardly see her face anymore but I knew she was still upset. I grabbed her hand but she pulled it away. She looked up at the window again and reached for the door handle. Before I could react she threw the door open pushing against my strength, she ran out into the middle of the road. Thank god no traffic was coming I flung my door open and ran after her, I heard Hannah door open and she ran out next to me

"Well I think you need to grow up" Hannah growled at me angry that I hurt her best friend. She ran into the middle of the road to go get Alexis I followed but what happens next makes me want to kill myself.

Some people said it was because we crossed the street without looking, others knew what was correct and said it was a fight, only we could tell them what happened but we were too busy. Alexis ended up in a coma on life support the machine was living for her... They said she is most likely brain dead by now, Hannah well she wasn't on life support but she was in a coma.

The scene unfolded very quickly in front of us all. We saw the headlights coming but we didn't have time to move. Alexis got the worst of it all,  she tried to push Hannah out of the way but she still got hit, she was the one the car hit first, the bones cracking in her body is what echoed through my mind each and every day I woke up and she didn't, about six weeks had passed and Hannah was waking up but Alexis... There talking about pulling the plug. If they do I'll pull my plug right along with her.

Hannah's pov

I woke up slowly at first then all at once, the pain in my body was unbearable. I turned my head and my eyes met a pair of bright blue ones. He was cute, that's all I've got to say.

"H-hi" the boy said turning his head and rubbing his neck. I saw Alexis boyfriend ironhide I think his name was looking at a person on the other side of the room on another hospital bed. I wonder who though. I sat up slowly against the protests I stood up pulling my IV machine with me. I walked up to ironhide and I looked down at the person and my hand flew to my mouth.

Laying there right in front of me is my best friend, Alexis prime. I looked up at ironhide and he had a whole bunch of cut marks... Deep cut marks. I was shocked. He clearly had broken bones since ran ran infront of me and tried to get to Alexis but she took most of the hit. The usual, she protects all of us by risking herself. God where would I be without her with me? I hugged ironhide and for the first time in a long time...

Ironhides pov

I cried. For the first time in a long time I cried!

Alexis pov

Black.

That's all I could see.

Nothing but black.

I couldn't move, it's like I'm frozen. I could feel pain though. It's like I was being stabbed by thousands of knifes but yet I couldn't scream for help.

I saw a bright flash of light and I then saw... Primus. He walked up to me and grabbed my hands in his. He squeezed them and he told me he was sorry.

"What for?" I asked

"Everything, but this is the hardest thing I've had to do. I'm about to take the life of a primes daughter." Primus said.

Hey so as you read in the beginning can you tell your friends about this story? Thank you! Sorry I'm slow on updates too I'm in Florida on vacation so...

Vote.

Comment.

SHARE!!!

TaraMullis dragonqueen15

Thanks guys for inspiring me to write more on this story!!