chapter 18

(Im gonna use this song later in the story too, you will understand why...its in the next chapter.)

Alexis's pov
Goodness when ratchet said cybertronian pregnancies were quick i didnt think he actually meant it but as i had my first contraction i grabbed ironhides hand as i laid on the berth in the medbay.
"Tell me, what are you gonna name...her?" he said informing us of her gender.
"What about...Maddison More Hide, and maddie for short, as her human name and you can pick her cybertronian name." i said to hide as another contraction came and went. They became closer together.
"Blaze" ironhide whispered to me smiling. "That was my carriers name." he said lowering his head. "If you dont like it i can-" i stopped him with a sweaty hand on his.
"Its perfect." i lifted his hand up and kissed it.
"Guys...its time." i met eyes with ratchet, as my dad ran in.
"Did i miss it?" he asked and i shook my head no as a few tears fell. He smiled gratefully.
"My god, my slagging daughter is giving birth already, and she is only 18 almost 19." he rambled on as i continued to cry. I felt the need to push and it hurt really bad. Ironhide was on my left side and daddy on my right both holding my hands.
"Dad it hurts," i cried. As he squeazed my hand and ironhide kissed my sweaty forehead.
"Push when your ready alexis Maddison is ready when you are" he said testing out her name....i can already see something happening between them...(mwahaha i like hinting about things...) i pushed and squeezed there hands. I felt my muscles being separated, as i felt a huge pressure in my legs. I pushed two more times and i heard the beautiful sound of a baby's cry. I smiled widely as Ratchet set her in my arms after locking eyes with Maddie. I looked up at Ironhide.
"She looks a lot like you," i said cheerily and he smiled widely showing his teeth. I saw energon run down his face and i looked at dad and he was crying too.
"Congrats you old man your a grandpa!" i said laughing with Maddison More "blaze" Hide in my arms. She had beautiful brown hair like me and had the jaw line of Ironhide, she wasnt too chubby. She was tiny, fragile, like a glass window in a tornado, but this tornado was afraid to break her, and swore never to hurt her or let anything hurt her. Ratchet wiped her up and scanned her and did everything normally. He then handed her to Ironhide. He stared down at her,
"Hi baby, im your daddy, yeah daddy. I love you," he said and i smiled at the sight. Dad had been filming ever since i held her the first time i held her. Which i am very thankful for. Words can't even begin to tell how i felt right now as i continued to cry as i watched Ironhide talking with her and playing with one of her fingers. Lennox walked in after dad commed them and told them it was okay to visit for now. Everybody stared in awe of Ironhides gentleness and his loving eyes. I smiled at everyone. Will walked over to me,
"Congratulations, your a mother now. Thats a really big responsibility and it keeps a lot on your shoulders." he said and my jaw dropped...
"Im just kidding, it actually goes up hill from here. Just dont blink, you will miss everything." he said looking at Maddison.
"What did y'all name her?" Robert Epps asked.
"Her human name is Maddison More Hide, Maddie for short, and her cybertronian name is Blaze." i said smiling uo at Ironhide who smiled down at me sweetly.

Ironhides pov
Wow. I am a dad. I smiled at the tiny human sparkling in my arms, my sparkling. I touched her cheek, and nuzzled my face into her chest. I looked around at everyone and they were all staring at me.
"What you've never seen a grown man baby talk with a newborn? Well now you have, so get over it." i said and i heard Alexis's angelic laugh come from the berth and i smiled down at her again. Primus i am so blessed to have these femmes in my life.

4 hours later.

I was walking up the stairs carrying Maddison as Alexis walked behind me with Primes help. Little did she know that while she was on the decepticon war ship i had to do something to pass my time so i built the nursery. I painted it Alexis's favorite colors, purple and black, she had no idea and its my present to her.
"Daddy what are we gonna do?" she asked sighing, "there is no nursery." she finished, i skirked faceing forward hoping prime wouldnt spoil my secret.
"We will figure something out." Prime whispered. I silently thanked him for not spoiling it. We kept walking until we got to the nursery room which was Mirages old room. Man i missed him, even if he called my femme fat and got on my nerves he was like a big brother to me.
"W-why are we stopped at mirages room?" she asked delicately, as if touching a really touchy subject. I smiled down at her then looked at Maddison.
"Close your eyes." i instructed her and she did as told. I opened the door and prime helped her into the room as i walked into the middle.
"Open." she gasped. Her eyes filled up with tears as she walked around me doing a circle then looking at me.
"Who did this?" she asked, her voice cracking from wanting to cry.
"Ironhide did." optimus spoke and she looked up at me.
"You did this?" she asked me and i nodded. Her jaw dropped and she finally started crying. She hugged me gently careful of Maddison who was still in my arms. She picked maddie up and set her sleeping form gently in the crib i built. She kissed her forehead and i walked uo next to her,
"I even put in multiple cameras in here so everyone in base can see her no matter what," i said and she smiled so widely her eyes were almost covered by her cheeks and i laughed.
"I would scream and jump up and down but Maddie is sleeping." she said. I smiled. God this is the best start to the rest of our lifes ever.

Hey guys so...YAY she finally had maddie. Lol anyway next chapter is coming soon!! Bye for now!!