chapter 23: honeymoon

(Dan and Shay: from the ground up)

Alexis's pov
"I love you so much you little weirdo, you are the only person that could get us lost and somehow manage to get us to Hawaii. Where are we supposed to be right now?" Ironhide asked me.
"Totally not Nashville Tennessee ... That would be dumb pshh that would totally mean i screwed up no instead we are supposed to be at uh...london england..." i smiled...
"How in the hell did we get to Hawaii if we are supposed to be in Nashville?!" Ironhide asked laughing. Wow he is really not mad at me about this? Okay then. I was so upset about what i had done that i actually turned around looked up at the sky and started crying. He sighed,
"Im not mad, everybody makes mistakes...besides you did say that you wanted to visit Hawaii before you died, here ya go. Listen i love you, nothing could change that, believe me when i say this, im glad you messed up cause it tells me i have to mess up worse next time." i laughed as he finished. One of those snot filled, spit bubble, laughs but it was totally worth it. He turned me around and lifted my head. The sun was setting slowly behind the clouds and the stars were coming out. Maddison was passed out in her car seat and it was just Hide and I.
"were like the stars, we all eventually fade into nothing." i said staring off into the distance, the stars casting a glow on his hood as i stood at the ledge and he stood behind me.

"but stars glow...and you shine" he softly spoke, touching my cheek as he stepped forward.

"But Shinning isn't always what you want..." i whispered looking up and locking eyes with, my hero, my best friend, my other half, my husband, my everything. He slowly caressed my cheek and ran one of his thumbs across my left and right cheeks as he pulled my face up to his and our lips met, time seemed to stop as ths world seemed to spin around us. I smiled into the kiss. As we pulled away he hugged me and i laid my head on his , the radio in his truck cab turning on and he slowly spun around with me in his arms , he was dancing. Dan and Shays song from the ground up. We kept dancing when the stars came out, we danced as they sparkled around us creating our own little world we dance as Maddison took her first steps at only three weeks old we danced as Maddison danced with us. We just danced. I picked up maddison and ironhide oicked me up walking to the bed of his truck, hoping on it he set me down and then laid down, i laid down next to him.
"Wow. Were married." i whispered holding Maddison in my arms. His truck radio still played softly in the background.
"Its amazing." Ironhide whispered back. Its funny. This trigger happy, angered easily, big bulky guy, you see on tv actually is a really nice sweetheart. Does he love his cannons...Heck yeah, is he angered easily, eh sort of. But he is such a kind hearted person, no one sees past his barrier likeni do though.
"I love you," he whispered pulling me closer to him, because close isnt close enough. I smiled towards the sky.
"I love you too" i whispered back snuggling into him and slowly falling asleeo to my happy family...even if i did just get us lost in Hawaii...or are we?

Ironhides pov
Welp we are currently lost in Hawaii. Unless this is all part of her big plan...i doubt it she seemed to be cry- oh my god she could be an actor...we are supposed to he in Nashville? Oh i just got all of this, she purposely took me here because she wanted to show me, show me that she will mess up, but she wanted to see if id love her anyway. Of course i would. Always.

Alexis's pov
"I will mess up, i will fail, i will stumble, i will break, i will crack under pressure, i will loose it, i will get mad, but i wont stop loving you, i wont leave you, i wont hate you, i wont stop dreaming of you, i wont stop watching you, i wont stop waking up with you. Because i love you, i need you, i want you, forever. You are mine and i am yours, i may not be absolutely perfect, i may not be everything you hopped i would be, but i will certainly give all that i have. I wouldn't be able to live without you by my side. You are my anchor, i need you. You complete me." i whispered to no one in particular but directing it towards my family. I looked at maddison and smiled at her sleeping form then i looked up at Hide. He had a smile on his face and his eyes remained closed. He was dreaming, about what? I looked up at the stars and started to count them. I pieced them together, beautiful piece of art is all i can call it. I slowly closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep. Dreaming about my new family.

Ironhides pov
I watched her sleep, i watched her wake up, i heard her talk, i watched her watch the stars, i watched het look at maddison, i closed my eyes, i opened them, i watched her fall asleep. Beauty and the beast. Thats what we are, she is the definition of beauty and im the definition of beast, but hey they turned out alright, and so will we.

We woke up the next morning and buckled Maddison into mommys car then we headed off to finally get to Nashville. It took quite a while...especially with waiting for the boat but eventually we made it there. It was beautiful. I felt at home here, i dont know why...i just do.

There you have it! They went to Nashville!!! Yay lol bye❤❤