chapter 33

Will Lennox <<
My niece was coming to visit me today she is staying for a whole year maybe longer.
"Honey Cael is almost here are you ready?" i asked Sarah.
"Yep." they walked outside with Annabell in Sarah's arms. They went to Ironhides alt that had just parked outside with Alexis inside. She was laying in the backseat with her feet on one door and her head on the other. She had the twins in her arms as she softly sang to them. (your loves like by sabrina carpenter.) when sarah and i got into the front seats Alexis nodded and went back to singing "your loves like breathing in the salty air in summer on a private island just for me, your loves like the feeling i get when my favorite songs spinning in my keep replay-playing on repeat, its like flowers in the spring time, every day is valentines, so good its hard to describe, its like paris after midnight, dancing in the moonlight, thats what your loves, thats what your loves like." the way she looked at her kids made everything seem calm. Like nothing would ever happen to any of us. I wonder if she used that look all the time. You could defiantly tell that Ironhide loves her because no one and i mean NO ONE, is allowed to put there feet on his door or seat, not even there arms. But she has her head on one door and her feet on the other. I heard the sound of static on Ironhides radio.

I::come in sideswipe.

S::sides here whats the status?

I::here at Wills house, report time of arrival.

S::estimated time of arrival with babes is in 3 minutes...'did you just call me babes?'

I::i hear Cael is fine and dandy riding with you.

S::'you know it...is Alexis there? People talk about her so much...i want to finally meet her.'

I::yes, she is.

End of comm link

I could see Sarah bouncing in her seat with anticipation.
"Hide? Who is she and why does she want to meet me?" Alexis asked carefully picking at her words, cautiously glancing up at me then back to Ironhides radio.
"Dont sweat it too much sweetspark, its just Wills niece, she is the sparkmate of Sideswipe." he explained to her.

Caels pov
Im so happy to finally be going to see Uncle Will and Aunt Sarah.i havent seen them in forever. I kicked my feet up on the dash of sides alt mode. (Will be described in next chapter) he reclined his seat back just enough to make me comfterable.
"Im co-"
"Im on it" the heat turned on and his seat belt slid around me, tightening to make me feel secure. I closed my eyes for a minute and when i opened them again we were pulling into a gravel driveway with a topkick pickup truck. Ironhide. I bounced up and sides undid my seatbelt, opening the door. I jumped out as the topkicks front and back doors opened. A female with two children in her arms stepped out. She had cowboy boots on that were covered by a pair of wranglers that hung on her hips, she had a black and white plaid shirt on with her long brown hair tucked under a backwards baseball cap. She wore a bright sideways smile as she nodded towards me. I nodded back. I heard a whisper behind me. I looked to sides.
"Hm?"
"Thats Alexis, the daughter of Optimus Prime, the sparkmate of Ironhide and the carrier of three children. Dont get on her bad side, shes feisty...just how hide likes." i heard a scoff and i looked up.
"I am not...that feisty..." Alexis said as she walked forward patting sideswipes hood.
"How have you been sides?" Alexis asked.
"Good." he responded. I met up with Uncle Will and Aunt Sarah. Before Will pulled Alexis aside.

Alexis's pov
I was talking with hide about what i look at most in him.
"Your heart. How big your heart is, how you can see past all the evil in the world and notice all the good, how beautiful everything is around you. You can take the dark and turn it to the light, you have an amazing heart." i smiled as the side of Hides alt leaned down when i touched his hood. "We should go somewhere." i whidpered laying my head on his hood and watching Will hug Cael. He walked over to me.

"Be nice to her. Both of you. I mean it." Will spoke with a caution towards me. I felt a hand on my shoulder.
"She is always nice...now please remove your hand from her arm." Ironhide spoke, gently taking Cameron out of my left arm. I smiled up at him. He walked back to his alt mode and leaned against it, gently talking to cameron. I smiled as i looked down at Lyndsey.
"Hi baby, hi! Wanna go some where with mommy, daddy and bubba? Hm? Wanna go to the park?" i asked her. As her eyes opened. I grabbed her tiny hand with my finger. She made a small gurgle sound and i laughed. I started bouncing lightly on my feet so my arns bounced too. I rocked her back and forth as Ironhide coughed. CLEARLY trying to gain my attention. I looked at him and he smirked. He turned his radio on. The song in case you didnt know came on and i smiled. I looked at Lennox.
"Mind holding Lyndsey?" i asked, he nodded and i handed him the sweet, small bundle. He smiled and satcdown on the porch steps. Ironhide handed Cameron to Sides holoform. I walked over to him. I glance at everyone but totally intercepted there eyes. My hands slid into Hides. We danced. Everyone was watching but who cared. The whole world could be watching and yet i still wouldnt mind dancing with him.
(1000 words)

Ironhides pov
I spun Alexis around. The smile on her face told me she was happy. Everyone was watching, good, let them watch. Maybe i can teach them how to treat there other halfs. Random moments like this always remind me of when we filmed the transformers movies. She smiled up at me and i tucked a strand of hair behind her ear.

Sideswipes pov
We all looked at Ironhide as his radio turned on. We all watched as he spun her around with ease. You could tell just by how he looked at her and how he smiled that he loved her dearly.
"Awe! Do they always do this?" Cael asked in awe. She watched them too.
"Well...kind...um...yes." i replied staring at them. He spun her around then tucked some of her hair behind her ear. She smiled. They kissed. They backed away, each grabbed a child and each came up to us.
"We want to go somewhere. Maybe a park or somewhere for like a picnic or something. It was a pleasure meeting you Cael. Bye sides" Alexis spoke to us.

Sarahs pov<<
(you know...ive never read a story that did this...hm...cool!)
I watched Ironhide and Alexis leave with Cam and Lynds. I held Anna in both of ny arms as she sat on my hip. I smiled down at her. Will walked up to me.
"I love you" he whispered in my ear. I smiled.
"I love you too." i replied softly. He took Anna from me so i could go talk to Cael.

Alexis's pov

We went to a park surrounded by woods. I could hear water rushing from somewhere as soon as i stepped out of Ironhides alt. I felt deprived of my Alt mode so i knew Ironhide needed to stretch sometime soon. I tapped on his door. I smiled as his holform stepped out smiling at me he grabbed my hand. We gathered the two kids in our arms, his alt followed us. We made it to a waterfall. I took Lynds from him as he transformed. I ended up laying inbetween his thigh plating and his stomach plating as i held the twins in my arms. We watched the sun set together in peace.
"I love you Ironhide" i whispered.
"I love you Alexis" he whispered back to me calmly
His voice was sweet.
(1400 words)

Here you guys go! Enjoy.