Chapter 40

I found this song on Snapchat, they had a transformers tlk add and I clicked it and bumblebee was dancing to it!!! It was so fragging cute!!! Oh and ITS FINALLY HERE!! TRANSFORMERS THE LAST KNIGHT CAME OUT TODAY AND IM SO EXCITED TO SEE IT!! My mom said she is taking me on Friday when she gets paid! I was so upset with the wait but grateful I get to see it!!! Anyway now onto the story, I'm switching it up a bit, more action in this chapter! Hope you enjoy!

*edit: I have seen the movie and it was amazing! I cried five times😂 I got too attached to these autobots too quick🙂*
Optimus primes pov
"Prime!" Lennox yelled up to me from the ledge he was on.

"Yes" I asked loading my blaster.

"The Decepticons are closing in" he said and I turned around clenching my servos into fists.

"Were ready, bring em!" Ironhides voice rang through the main hanger.

"Autobots it's Time transform and roll out!" I yelled.

Four hours earlier

Maddison's pov
I was standing next to Ratchet, deciding another set of coordinates to an energon mine.

"Um, Maddie?" Ratchets voice interrupted me from my highly important equation.

"Yes?" I asked him turning my helm towards him.

"I've been meaning to talk to you about um something." He said. I turned my full body towards him, giving him my full attention.

"Go ahead." I said, my spark pumping. What if he said something I didn't want or need to hear, what if something happened? What if-

"Maddison Uh...i like you more than a friend..." He said rubbing the back of his neck cables. I smiled. He was nervous.

"Oh that's lovely." I said turning back around.

"Um...do you feel the sa-"I cut him off with a kiss. I didn't care that he was not expecting it, that there was a whole base full of humans behind us I just cared that Ratchet was mine, and mine only.

"Yes, and Ratchet, will you bond with me?" I asked taking a shaker breath. Eat woman power right?

"Of course, Maddie I love you" he said kissing me again.

I walked out leaving my equation on hold.
"Carrier? Sire?" I called to them.

"Maddison? We're in here" my mothers voice said coming from the main hanger.

"Mom dad I need to talk to you" I said pulling my dads arm gently tugging him away from his previous conversation.

"Alright, but this better be important." My dad said

"Hm...I don't know if Ratchet and I bonding is that important" I said putting my hand on my chin. My mom gasped.

"Oh my primus! Are you lying?" My dad said.

"Nope" ratchets voice came before mine. "She's not" he said walking up behind me and wrapping his arms around my shoulders. Considering the fact that I was shorter than him, I had to look up at him to smile.

"Well congrats" my parents said at the same time. I smiled and we all went our separate ways.

About an hour later Ratchet and I were working when an alarm rang. I looked at Ratchet then we ran out to meet Optimus together.

"Prime what is it?" Ratchet asked

"Decepticons are trying to pick a fight, with the wrong side." Grandpa basically growled out.

(Play the song here)

We all were preparing for the fight. Some nervous, others excited. Me. Well I was fragging pumped. Time to kick some deceptiscum butt! (Actually I really love soundwave so he's okay😂)
I was loading my weapons when Lennox' voice rang through the hangers.

Present time

"The Decepticons are closing in" he said and Grandpa turned around clenching his servos into fists.

"Were ready, bring em!" Ironhides voice rang through the main hanger.

"Autobots it's Time transform and roll out!" Grandpa yelled and we did as told.

We stood on the asphalt silently waiting. My spark was thumping so loud I could hear it in my ears. Ratchet stood next to me protectively. There was orange smoke emerging from a small stick looking thing next to us. Mom, dad, and I were all in our Bi-pedal modes while Lyndsey and Cameron stayed at base with a few humans mom trusted.

The war was getting closer. We all knew it. Any second now we're going to be fighting for earth, fighting for the humans, fighting for cybertron, fighting for our lives. I looked up at Ratchet and he smiled down at me. I wasn't gonna let this separate us, no madder what.

Optimus prime<<

I was waiting patiently for the decepticons to show up. I stared at the sky for a moment and then down at the humans we have made friends with. No. Not friends. Family. As much as I would like to go home, all I can say is earth is our new home. All of the bots enjoy it here, we may want to leave but they would miss the humans, even ratchet.

The alarm to the city blared and the sky got darker. There here. I pulled out my sword and transformed my hand into a gun. This battle is here, this battle is now.

I waited for The decepticons to strike first.

Alexis Prime Hide<<
"Where is Alexis prime?!" Megatron spat out. "We have discovered that she is of more use to us, to you, to anyone, if she's dead. Oh and Maddison too there guardian, prime powers are beyond anything we've ever seen so I think you should hand them over."

"Over my sparkless husk!" Ratchet shouted.
(Tfp reference...anyone? Anyone? No okay...)

"Haha your funny. You also want me to hand over my fist?" Ironhide growled.

"Ah the sparkmate of Alexis prime and the father of Maddison...would be a shame if we killed you."

"Haha now your really funny. Leave him alone. If it's a fight between you and I, for me to be dead, that you want, then it's a fight you'll get. But all the other decepticons have to stand down and head back to your ship...NOW!" I growled out.

"No Alexis it's too dangerous!" Both Optimus and Ironhide said at the same time. "Besides I have a few tricks up my sleeves." I mumbled.

"Very well. Decepticons retreat!" He shouted out. He stepped forward and so did I.

"My bots won't attack unless necessary." I said after he glanced over at them.

"Very well." He said chuckling.

He let out a battle cry, haha, game on Megatron!

Hey guys so another chapter, yay lol I also had updated, Love and War three times and it never gives a notification to me, is it to you? Love you all. Hope you enjoyed. ❤️