Chapter 43

I hovered over Maddison's lifeless frame. I sighed and sat next to her. I held back most of my tears as I started to sing Softly. It was her favorite song, the song that cheers her up when shes down.

'I've waited a hundred years, but id wait a million more for you,  nothing prepared me for what the privilege of being yours a do, If I had only felt the warmth within your touch, if I had only seen how you smile when you blush, or how you curl your lip when you concentrate enough, oh I would have known what I was living for all along, what I've been living for' 

She was still, everything else seemed quiet, everything in the world seemed to revolve around this one moment.

'your love is my turning page only the sweetest words remain, every kiss is a cursive line, every touch is a redefining page, I surrender who I've been for who you are, nothing makes me stronger than your fragile heart, if I had only felt how it feels to be yours, oh I would've known what I've been living for all along, what I've been living for. oh were tethered to the story we must tell,  when I saw you, oh I knew we'd tell it well, with a whisper, we will tame the vicious seas, like a feather bringing kingdoms to their knees.'

I sighed staring at her waiting for something to happen. My girl, my whole world, just took a crashing.

"come on Maddison, you've got your whole life ahead of you!" I mumbled out. Maddison laid still and I sighed. I sat down in the chair and covered her face with her hands.

"you sang to her, good job, now place your servo on her chassis." my head snapped up at Primus's voice. I stood up slowly nodding my head. I walked over to Madison, placing my servo on her chassis, I stared at her my optics filling with tears.

third person pov

"please Maddie..." she whispered. there was this sharp pain in her servo, her mind told her to take her servo away but her spark pulsed faster and wanted her to keep it there. she followed her heart and kept it in the same spot, biting her lower lip in pain. She glanced back to where primus was but he was gone. She looked back to Maddison. Her optics widened when she heard the spark monitor pick up. She stared at Maddison with a hopeful look.

Out in the main hangar all the autobots were silent, most crying. Ratchet and Ironhide were in a tight embrace, a Father and the daughters boyfriend. Everyone's helms snapped up and turned towards the Med Bay when they hear two loud screams, that sounded like they were in pain. Ironhide, Ratchet and Optimus were the first ones to the doors.

Alexis tore her hand away from Maddisons spark and screamed in pain as she opened her optics and screamed in pain as well. Her servo caused an electrical surge, starting Maddison's spark and burning Alexis's Servo.  Alexis fell backwards just as the doors to the Med Bay opened. Ironhide ran forward to catch Alexis and Ratchet ran to Maddison. Ironhide helped Alexis up and held her up. They both watched Maddison with eager eyes.

"her Spark beat is normal, she's healthy and...all her cuts are healed..." Ratchets voice said and Alexis let out a breath she had been holding and cried.  She looked up at the ceiling. "thank you..." she cried out

"don't thank me, you saved her, not me." Primus's voice came from behind her and she pulled away from Ironhide to turn around. she smiled slightly at him. Maddison's whimpers caused her to turn around. She was crying so Alexis walked over to her, holding her servo as tears fell from her optics. She stopped at the berth and sighed quietly. She reached forward and brushed a piece of hair away from her forehelm quietly.

I thought I lost you..." she whispered quietly. She hugged her tightly and then looked over at Ratchet who was crying. She moved back and motioned for him to hug her. she took a few steps back and looked at Ironhide.

Ratchet grabbed her shoulders gently, picking her up and setting her on her feet. her grabbed her and pulled her into a tight hug.

Alexis stared up at Ironhide and he smiled down to her. he nuzzle his holoforms face into her neck and she giggled lightly. She pulled out her phone and typed in a song, staring at Ratchet and Maddison who were rocking slightly back and forth. she set the phone down and turned fully to Ironhide, grabbing his hand and pulling into a dancing stance. He laughed lightly.

Ratchet pulled back a bit to grab Maddisons hand. She smiled.

Alexis saw the smile that was laced onto Maddisons face and she smiled widely. Ironhide pulled Alexis close and danced slowly with her. she leaned her head on his shoulder and rocked back and forth, watching Maddison for a second before closing her eyes.

"every time I am with you its like the stars line up together Ratchet...im sorry that I...left you" Maddison whispered quietly, staring into Ratchets eyes.

"every time I look into your eyes I see the whole universe, I see everything I have ever needed." he smiles "please don't leave me again" he buried his face in her shoulder and he heard her chuckle lightly.

"i promise I will never leave you again Ratchet, it was a very selfless thing for me to do. I love you so much that I don't think I can ever leave again." she mumbled quietly.

Alexis held Ironhide close. "that was probably the biggest reality check ever Hide..." she mumbled clutching him like she was going to loose him. he held her back just as tight.

"i never want to loose you four, you all are my life, I am so happy with the family that I have now." those words formed a wide grin on her face as the two couples danced to the song, happily in love.

I hope you guys forgive me for the long wait!!!