chapter 25

(Just gettin started Jason Aldean)

Alexis's pov
We drove home on the winding dirt roads. Not wanting to cause any more of a fuss than we already have. Ironhide wasn't mad at me anymore, but he wasnt talking to me because we were driving. I slowly changed back to my original camero but kept my spark signiture off. Maddison was sound asleep in the back seat. I turned my rearview mirror and looked at Ironhide. He puffed a huge deal of smoke out of his stacks. I smiled internally. I gave life to my holoform in the backseat next to Maddisons car seat. I pulled the blanket away from her nose and smiled at her sleeping form. I laughed to myself. Well this has been one hell of a ride, but its just gettin started. I slowed down and got to Ironhides side.
"Hey sexy, were you from?" i purred through the radio to him.
"Wanna race?" i askes after he laughed. He sighed but didnt hesitate to floor it.
"Need a headstart because your afraid i will beat you?" i called. He laughed and i floored it. Maddison woke up and started giggling, she loved speed. Basically lived for it but she is a grump like her father...my need for speed and his attitude. I slid past ironhide and he asked,
"Where are we ending?" i sighed in thought then smirked.
"Back at base, whoever gets there first wins." i said and he laughed.
"Haha thats easy." he said and sped off. I floored it while my holoform played with Maddison. She was tugging on my hair when i was forced to slam on the breaks. She ripped only...a few...strands out of my head...i hope, i haven't bothered to look at her hands but instead at Ironhide who was acting strange. I reversed a little and my holoform got out whil my mind was in both my alt mode with Maddie and in my body. I touched Ironhides truck and he transformed...his eyes...dark red.

Ironhides pov
Why did this femme touch me. I aimed my cannon at her but she vanished. The camero transformed and i heard a baby's cry. What is going on? What am i doing here? All i know is that Lord Megatron awaits my arrival and this femme is in my way. Oh well i shall just t-t-termin-a-a-ate her...what is going on, my body is not reacting the right way.
"I-ironhide?" the girl questioned? "Who is Ironhide, my name is poison..." i asked her and her face seemed to hold an unreadable expression.
"Poison died two years ago." she stated briefly glancing down at the small human in her hands. I shot something off in the distance and she looked defensively and i took that chance and snatched the human out of her hands.
"Megatron will be pleased." i said and she growled. Her. Eyes. Turned. Red.

Alexis's pov
"Touch me shame on you, touch my husband, oh your gonna die, touch my child, might as well hire someone to find your body." i growled through gritted dentas.  I charged forward not even caring if this was ironhides body. I slammed into him and Maddie flew up into the air. My hands flew up and i caught her but my body endured pretty bad damage as warning signals displayed themselfs in my vision. I carried her small form with me as i walked towards ironhide.
"Look at me, my eyes, look at what your doing, its not only hurting me but hurting Maddie. Poison i get that your evil and all but please, oh primus please give me back my husband." i cried tears forming in my eyes as the warning signs flashed faster and faster in my vision. I could feel my chest pounding as my spark throbbed in pain. I held my free hand to chest chest as my optics went dim. I held Maddison close to me as i saw Poisons eyes ficker blue and i saw ironhide liftvuo a hand to his face.
"What do i get if i leave ironhides body alone?" he asked.
"You get to live," i smirked knowing he is already dead. He nodded and his eyes flashed blue but then red again as he charged at me. I held Maddie close to my chest as he hit me and i flew back. I put Maddie who is currently screaming in my hands in my chassis closing it. Poison charged at me and i bocked his punches. He sent me flying to the ground but i jumped right back up, punching poison in the face as i went. It was unbelievably hard for me to hit him, not because i was week bit because this is my husband we are talking about here! I swung my hand but posion, being a level A fighter, he caught it and flung me over his shoulder and i hit the ground. I opened my chassis and checked on Maddison, she was still crying but she was fine. I closed it just in time for a blow to come to my chest. I growled loudly and lowly. He could have hit my child. I stood uo not caring if it is Iromhidr or not any more, No one touches my child. I stood up grabbing his fist, spinning him around and throwing him to the side. I kicked his chasis and his optic dimmed. Scrap what if i killed ironhide?! But i was relieved when my favorite blue eyed bot opened his optics. He syood uo slowly, scanning me up and down. His optics leaked energon as i pulled Maddie out of my chest, relieved not even a scratch on her perfect baby body. I transformed back down, as did Ironhide, unaware of the pain im in,
"Hide, you have to take her now...promise me you will keep her safe?" i asked.
"Im sorry, i was trying to get him to stop. It killed me to see him hurt you." he cried his hooform hugging me.
"Its not your fault...now take your daughter i have such a bad headache" i lied. The truth? I didnt think i would make it all the wake back to base...

Hey guys, guess who's back...me...obviously...lol anyway i hope you enjoy this special chapter! I love you all, sadly this story will be coming to a close soon...but! There will be a sequel!!! I promise you all that much! Bye!