Chapter 10

Alexis pov

Previously:

"That's the hospital with ironhide, my dad, Hannah, team prime, everyone?" I asked and he noises and lead
Me to the bright light, I had to shield my eyes as I hugged primus and wings grew on my back but he had already taught me to put them away and I did, I stepped through the light and everything was dark and then I opened my eyes.

Current time:

I saw the scene in front of me. Ironhide was throwing chairs, my dad was crying and yelling, Hannah was hyperventilating, the rest of team prime... Well they were all a mess, even the grump *ratchet* they were all crying there eyes out. I sat up in the hospital bed as ironhide was about throw a chair at the doctor. I pulled out my IV and ran over to ironhide as he lifted up the chair,

"NO!!" I screamed causing everyone to look at me and ironhide to drop the chair. He took my hands and examined them, seeing if I was really awake when he realized I really was he pulled me into a tight hug but it didn't hurt like I thought it would. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he lowered his muscular arms to my waist. I squeezed as hard as I could which I guess was too hard because he started coughing and I let go.

"Woah, when did you get so strong?" He said rubbing his neck from where I squeezed him.

"Alexis I advise you lay back down." My dads strong voice boomed through the room. I smiled and corrected my dad

"It's actually Shadowrunner." He looked at me strangely and I smiled

"Primus was gonna kill me off but instead he made me this!" I said doing. A little spin as I changed my outfit to a pretty knee high dress with a small cut in the middle and I had one of those flower headbands on. Everybody stared at me shocked while 'hide he just checked my out. I smirked and turned to look at my dad. I took my wings out and everyone's mouths dropped. My dad took three steps forward and then took one backwards.

"Y-your a..." My dad stopped

"But how" ratchet asked.

"Simple, ask primus!" I said excited with my new body, as we all saw a bright light and then primus appeared.

"Hi Alexis, hello Optimus prime." He said waving to us both. My dads optics widened, and I laughed. Primus looked at me and laughed with me.

"Your daughter is a cybertronian angel..." He went on explaining what happened while I was in a coma. Everyone listened except ironhide and I, we walked into the hallway of the hospital, and outside, we looked back as I jumped on ironhides back and he ran out into the woods near the hospital. He started slowing down near a waterfall, wow we must have ran really far. Or should I say he... Haha, I looked over the edge over his shoulder and all I could say is it was a long way down. He flipped me over his shoulder and stood me on my feet right in front of him.

"You trust me right?" He asked looking into my eyes for an answer.

"With my life" I said to him and he smiled

"Grab my hand, I promise you won't get hurt." He said

"Okay." I said hesitantly but I grabbed his hand anyway. We ran back a few steps then ran full speed forward, hand in hand.

I felt my feet leave the edge and we were in free fall. I laughed and we put our arms up, ironhide did a small dance and I laughed again before holding my breath as we hit the water legs first. When I came up I was laughing and when ironhide came up he was too. I splashed him and he splashed me back, I couldn't touch the ground so we swam closer to shore so I could, we had a water fight and when ironhide went to splash me I went underwater, I opened my eyes and Swam towards the ground, so 'hide couldn't see me. I swam to his legs and jumped up pushing his head underwater. I started laughing and ironhide pulled me underwater, with him I opened my eyes and he was really close to my face with his eyes open, i pulled his face towards mine, we both lifted our heads above water to take a breath and we went underwater again, I pulled his head close to him again and this time we kissed, underwater. It was so cute. When we stopped we swam as fast as we could up to the surface to regain air supply to our lungs. Once there we swam to the shore and got out of the water, laughing the whole time. Ironhide grabbed my hand and he lead me to an open field where I could see the stars perfectly aligned with the moon. It was beautiful. Ironhide laid down, letting go of my hand and held his arms out for me to lay down, I shook my head no and he frowned and crossed his arms. He looked at me and his optics lit up and he had a mischievous smirk painted on his face, he stood up and picked me up bridle style and he fell, or well leaned backwards landing on his back, he laid down with me still in his grip wiggling to get out, of course he would not allow that. I sighed and gave in knowing he would not let me leave. I pushed myself to where my head was on his chest and my legs where on the ground. We stared up at the stars for a while before ironhide spoke.

"You know I love you right?" He asked

"Of course ironhide, why are you asking all of the sudden?" I say he looked down at me his chin hitting his chest. His holoforms eyes were glowing and he seemed a little upset but that faded as I stared straight into his optics as I kissed his nose,

"Because I wasn't there to save and protect you when the car hit you, it was also my fault you were hit." He mumbled and I kissed him. Hard. He looked at me and smiled and we fell asleep like that laying and staring at the stars.