Chapter 26

Alexis's pov

It was a winding road that seemed to go on forever. My cars engine was shutting down. I cant go any farther. But can you just take a random guess at who was attacked by deceptions just then? Haha...if you haven't guessed it by now then its us...we did. A missile just barely flew past my Alt flinging me into the air. I transformed mid-air and landed in front of ironhide who then transformed and towered over me, gently handing me a the sleeping form of Maddie. I held her close to my chassis as i stumbled back a bit. A gun shot rang through my ears and i stared up at ironhide worried for his saftey, three to one, what are the odds? I tucked Maddie in my chassis closing it gently trying not to wake her up. I stormed over to them and my cannon formed on my arm. I slammed it into the chest of a vehicon and blew him to pieces. I smirked Evily and went to help Ironhide again. I tapped my digit to the back of Hides helm and he whirled around, cannons blazing towards me. I frowned and he sighed.
"Dont sneak up on me," he warned. I smiled and we proceeded to take down the remaining two deceptions.

My whole world slowed down as i pulled Maddie out of my Chassis, i stared down at her before lifting her in the air and looking back down at the sword sticking through my chassis. It had sliced through the thick metal into the thin and all the way through to the other side. Ironhide felt it too but he couldn't die from it, he could only feel my pain not endure it. I smiled sadly at my baby girl, my only child, my husband, the sky, then my back hit the ground. Ironhide shot whoever was behind me but it was too late fir revenge, i was dying.

Maddies pov

"Momma" i whispered to my momma who fell on the ground with this sharp pointy thing on her tummy. I was in her arms and she accidentally let go of me as her eyes shut off. I touched her tummy where the sharp pointy thing was and then i looked uo at daddy who wad running over to us.

Ironhides pov
I heard maddie whisper and i ran over to them. My wife, my other half, my sparkmate, there she lay, offline, dead. I picked uo Maddie and cried. I cried for Alexis, i cried for maddie, i cried for the Autobots, i just cried. I lifted Maddison uo to my face to get a good look at her. She looked a lot like her mom now, beautiful optics, amazing body stucture. I cried harder. I set maddie on the ground as i sat next to Alexis. There isn't  anything i could do now...she is gone, she didn't mean to but she left me. I grabbed her cold servo and gripped it as tight as i could manage at this point, almost as if it would bring her back to me. Its funny, the guardian angel is dead. I frowned shaking my head, glancing over at maddie who slowly stood up by herself for the first time, too bad Alexis isnt here to see it, i cried. Maddie walked over to me slowly and i watched. I picked her up when she reached for me, then pointed to her mom. I set her on Alexis careful not to set her on the sword stil in her chassis she touched her cheek and it was like a magic came through her finger tips. This orange glow cascaded its way down Alexis's cold metallic face down to her chassis. It stopped and spun around it creating a bright light. It filled the area around us and Maddie just giggled. I stared in awe as it floated back to Maddies hand and when i looked at Alexis's chassis...the sword was gone, my sparkling takes after her momma, she's a guardian angel.

Alexis's pov
Its like waking up from a long nap, long enough to give you a migraine. The feeling was even weirder, it was like i could feel my body...but i couldn't. I opened my eyes. Slowly at first, then it all came in so fast. I could hear the sweet sound of the melodic laughter escaping from Maddies lips, i could see Ironhides stare of utter shock, i could smell the fresh energon which im assuming is mine. I slowly sat up, careful not to harm Maddie, then in the blink of an eye, without informing Ironhide, i transformed buckling Maddie in as i went and took off. I floored it to a stop sign and stopped waiting for my husband.
"What happened?" he asked.
"Our daughter takes after me..."
"I know that, i meant why did you do that?"
"Oh because i had the sudden urge for speed." i chuckled and he mumbled something under his breath then took off.
"Loser, you just knoe your gonna lose again so you need a head start!" i yelled chasing after him. It may not have been one of the best days as a family, but it sure as pit brought us all closer together.  We made it back to base and we decided it would be best that after i was checked by ratchet to see if i was fine who then told me i was pregnant again to just go fall into reacharge. We walked out of med bay but then stopped dead in our tracks...did he just say i was... Oh no...not again!

Well there you have it...she's pregnant...again. How? They didnt...do it...hmm...find out in the next chapter of...Before i fall.