chapter 14: marry me?

(Picture above of tyler hoechlin Is Ironhides holoform!! God he is so hot!!❤)

He was on one knee as the song changed to one by jason derulo, marry me.

"My life has been one of the best, but only because you've been in it, when i wake up seeing your beautiful face my day gets a whole lot better. I love you and i will never stop, i regret not asking you sooner, i will give you the whole world and carry all of its weight on my shoulders just to see you smile, your the only femme i ever see and i just cant get you out of my mind, but i dont even want to try, your always there for me and i want to return the favor, money cant buy the happiness i feel with you, if i lost everything it wouldnt even matter as long as i still had you," he stopped to take a shaky breath "Alexis Emily Prime will you marry me? I promise i will always hold your heart high above everything else, you are mine, forever and always!" he looked dead into my eyes and smiled nervously. My eyes were filled with tears as i lowered myself to a squat in front of him, i gently cupped my hands on his cheeks and kissed his lips. They were soft and warm but had a rough hint to them. I smiled into the kiss and leaned my head back softly pulling away.
"I love you. Yes!!!" i screamed jumping up and dancing around as ironhide laughed in a happy and shocked way. "Oh and great choice of song by the way 'the more i look the more i find the reason why, your the love of my life' best song ever" i laughed as i continued to spin around as he grabbed my hand and we kept dancing like complete idiots. He took my hand and slowly slid the ring on my finger. It Was beautiful, (picture in next chapter) absolutely amazing. As soon as he did that the doors opened to the base and moonlight seeped in through the hole. Wow its already night time? Lennox walked in and then my dad. I smiled at both of them as they smiled back...they knew. I ran over to my dad as ironhide trailed behind me.

"He finally did it dad! He proposed! Look Will!!!" i pushed my arm out as i kept bouncing. My dad grabbed my arm and kept it still. They stared at the ring in shock then looked up at ironhide.
"How did you get that much money?" i didnt want to ask it before but Will asked it for me, i nodded my head.
"well i would do anything for Alexis, but im not telling. I will tell you that i bought it from a place called Kay Jewelers. Thats all im telling" (i dont know how to spell it lol) i smiled and lowered my head, then shook my head and laughed.
"Why would you go so far for me, when i would be happy with anything you do. I appreciate it beyond beliefs though, you dont even understand." i said stepping closer to 'Hide.
"Because, even though i know you would be happy with anything, but i would give anything for you, and i wanted to prove that to you." he said looking down then looking at me through his eyelashes, laying a sexy smirk on his face. I stepped closer to him and reached my hands up to grab his cheeks,
"Will you marry me? Remember that? Thats the only proof i need, or will you go out with me? Remember that one? Or how about, I love you. Those are the only three things that i need as proof that you actually do love me." i pulled his face towards me and kissed him passionately. I love him. That cant change. That wont change. No matter what happens, i will never stop loving him.

Ironhides pov
When she said yes, my whole world brightened and now im talking to her father so it all might actually work out!! Im so happy right now i dont think i could ever be sad but then again we are in the middle of an war. I grabbed Alexis's hand and politely nodded to Prime and Will.
"Please excuse us, i think its time for our recharge." i said looking at alexis. She smiled and nodded adding a yawn in there, i think we both knew, i didnt plan on sleeping any time soon.

Smirks evilly, well im gonna leave that right there. Hope you enjoyed, sorry i know its shorter than normal but i have an idea for the next chapter. Bye!!