chapter 30

Optimus primes pov
I stared off into space thinking about how empty the base is without my daughter, her husband, my granddaughter and my medical officer. I stood up off of my birth and walked around the base. Its been about 5 weeks since I've seen them...i really miss them. I heard a strsnge sound coming from the main hanger so i crept through the halls and went to view the main hanger. Scrap. Deceoticons. I pullef out my dual energon sword out and released my battle cry.

Alexis's pov
I woke up bright and early, the silent sound of the nearly full house. I smiled in delight. I turned on my berth and wrapped my arm around Ironhides waist.
"Your up early." Ironhides voice rang through the emptt room we slept in. My head started hurting so i got up to go get medicine but it got drastically worse. I fell to my knees in an agonizing pain that engulfed my whole body. I opened my eyes and i saw my dad. Lonely. Upset. I saw decepticons. Running. Angry. I saw them both collide.
"Ironhide! We have to go back to base! Its being attacked and my dad cant handle them all by himself!" i screamed as Ratchet and Maddie ran in. They heard what i had said and immediately helped me up and took me to Ironhides alt. He floored it back to the back roads and maddison drove Ratchet and Ratchet worked on a groundbridge to transfer us quicker. I felt the baby kick in my stomach and i laid down in the front as Ironhides holoform fizzled to life under my head.

Time skip to after the drive there

We ran in fully equipped with our bi-pedal forms. Ironhide and Ratchet taking the surprise aproach while Maddie and I ran in guns blazing.

"Megatron!" i growled thriugh gritted dentas. "Stand down now!" i growled shooting off an approaching decepticon.

"Never!" he growled and turned towards me. Scrap. He charged at me as i charged at him. Our swords ready. The metal clashed against metal as we met in the middle, flames and sparks flying every which way. My dentas were gritted as i continued fighting. I slipped and megatron got a free shot to swing his sword at me. I hissed in pain then swung at him. I heard Ironhide clear his throat and i knew he was standing behind megatron.

"Megatron! How dare you harm my sparkmate?!" he growled and the battle began between the two. I turned just in time to dodge a surprise attack from the dorito's locos decepticon.

"Starscream" i said "apparently you still havent learned proper fighting skills hmm, what a Pity" i said sarcastically as the battle began between us. I heard an ear piercing terrified scream as i turned my head to see Maddison pointing at my father. I looked at him and i felt my eyes darken.

"Knockout, let him go and you can live." i growled stalking over to him. He shoved a sword towards optimus's neck

"Take another step and he's dead" he shouted. But i took off anyway.

I was too quick for knockout and he knew it. He dropped my father on the floor as he ran. I chased him out of the building until he was backed up against a wall.

"Any last words?!" i growled.

"I-im sorry"

"No your not!" i lifted my sword up into the air and shoved it down with all of my force.

"Go!" i growled to a terrified Knockout. I pulled my sword out of the wall next to him and i pushed him away from me. "And stay away" i spoke as i ran back onto the battle field.

Its short...but this is the third story ive uodated today...hope you guys enjoy!