•uno•

Reminder: Not everything you will read will be 100% true. Some things I may make up and others may be facts.
By the way do you all like the edit? I made it and Temperrr actually liked it on insta. It's crap but I'm so proud 😊

*Cassandra's POV*

I spent the last year back in Brazil. I was born three years after my brother Thomas since he is 22 that makes me 19. Well almost 19, my birthday is next month. I'm moving to New York with my best friend Jayla who's actually from there. She bought a house with the money we put together and surprisingly it's near the house my brother lives in with his friends. Actually just down the street.

My brother Tommy is part of this gaming clan called FaZe Clan. I watch their videos and I've even done a few with him. I walked into the little hallway to get off the plane and followed behind everyone else. I saw a Boba Tea almost as soon as I walked off and went straight over to it.

"Can I have a Strawberry-Banana Smoothie?" The girl nodded and told me how much it was. I took my wallet out from my purse and paid her then waited for my drink to be finished. She called me over, I thanked her for my drink and walked over to get my bags. There were maybe three of four bags not including my carry-on. They were all bright blue with the FaZe Logo on them, thanks to Tommy I'll never forget what bags are mine when I need to find them.

"Cass!" I turned to my left and saw my best friend standing there staring at me.

"Jay!" I ran over to her and hugged her as tightly as possible.

"I can't believe we're actually doing this!!" She squealed like a mouse. I put a hand over my ear.

"Calm down woman. We still have to get back to the house and unpack our things." You would think she would've done that already with her stuff but she wanted to wait for me so we could do it together as the first day in our house together.

The two of us started to walk back to her truck, when I heard my name being called. I turned around and saw my brother's friend Apex walking behind us. "Hey apex!" I hugged him quickly and pulled away, "what are you doing here?"

"I'm coming back to the FaZe house from home. What are you doing here?"

"Oh yeah, see about that. You have to promise me that you won't say anything to Tommy." I held my pinky out to him and he looped his with mine. "I'm moving here with my best friend Jayla. I was gonna go down to the FaZe house tomorrow to go surprise Tommy. Which is why you can't say anything okay?"

He nodded, "okay. But can you guys give me a ride?" I looked over to Jay and she nodded excitedly. She loves FaZe and whenever I come to visit I stay with her and we go hang out with the guys.

"Yeah, let's go." I grabbed my bags with the help of Jay and Apex following behind us. We soon got to her truck and loaded our bags into the back and covering the bed of the truck. I sat in the front with Jay and Apex sat in the back playing on his phone. "How's your nephew?"

"He's good. Still little and cute."

"Haha that's good. We need someone cute in the FaZe Family." I joked making them laugh.

"Oooooo wait until I tell Blaziken." He smirked.

"No!" Since I started watching FaZe's videos I developed a small-okay big crush on Lucas aka Blaziken. But not a lot of the guys know, only Rain, Adapt and Apex. I was telling Apex about it and the other two just happened to be outside of the room.

"You know I wouldn't." He patted my shoulder and I slapped his hand.

"Sure. You know, I'm surprised the other two who know haven't told him yet. Or better yet, that they haven't told Tommy."

"They may be dumbasses(See what I did there? ;)) but they know how to keep a secret."

"You're right." I didn't realize that we were already in front of the FaZe house. "I'll come over tomorrow afternoon and we'll go eat! Oh and remember not to tell them about me being here!" He nodded and Jay got out to help him get his bags. He waved bye to us and we left to go to the new house that I will be living in with my best friend. I wonder how this is gonna work out.