•treinta y siete•

CAN EVERYONE JUST MESSAGE ME BECAUSE I WANT FRIENDS. Like just message me "we're friends now" or something. OR WE COULD START A FAMILY. ODNSHSNSSJSDINDKED OMFG OKAY ANYWAYS.
Who is your favorite gamer on YouTube?

Cassandra

I laid with my head against Banks' bare chest and listened to his soft breathing. I didn't feel like going back to sleep. I laid there for a couple of minutes until I got off the bed and went to my closet. I grabbed some clothes and went to take a shower. I grabbed my phone and my speaker and went into the bathroom. I started playing music to the speaker and hopped in the shower.

One Call Away by Charlie Puth came on. You know when you listen to a slow or sad song and all your sadness hits you outta no where? Your mood just changes from happy to sad and tears you've been holding back just surface and fall out. That's me right now.

I fell to the floor of the shower and leaned my head against the wall. I thought about everything. Mostly about Lucas. But all the bad things that have happened in my life, not just to me but also to the people that I care about.

After what felt like forever I finally got up and continued my shower. I calmed down and stepped out of the shower. I grabbed a towel and started wrapping it around me when the door bursted open. "What the hell!?" I screamed holding my towel in place and a hand over my heart.

"My bad. Gosh what's got you all scared?" Jay asked walking in and closing the door.

I took a deep breath, "nothing. You just opened the door really fast. You could've been one of the guys and almost would've seen me naked."

"Almost everyone who lives in this house has seen you naked. I just came in here because Banks' said you were showering. By the way he was shirtless and I'm not saying it's a bad thing but it's weird. Anyways, are you calm now?"

"Okay well only three people live in this house and Yeah, I'm okay. How's Lucas doing?" I asked getting dressed.

 How's Lucas doing?" I asked getting dressed

"Could be better. Listen, I'm sorry for getting mad at you. It's just you know, hormones."

"Yeah I understand." I definitely understand.

"So what'd you do? To cool off?" She asked sitting on the counter.

"Watch movies. Eat." Have sex with my ex boyfriends friend. "You know, the usual." I plugged in the hair dryer and started it. Piece by piece I started drying my hair until it was completely dry.

I walked out of the bathroom with her following closely behind. I went into my bed room and saw Banks passed out on my bed. Seriously? I thought to myself. I put my blanket over his body and turned the lights off. We walked out and I left the door open. It's literally bright outside how could he be asleep?

"So what are we dressing up as this year?" Jay asked hopping onto the counter while I made coffee.

"What?" What was this girl talking about?

"For Halloween dummy! It's coming up in maybe three weeks." She exclaimed trying to get me to remember.

"It is? Already? What?" My mind was everywhere. Time flies by when you have a lot of drama.

"Sometimes I wonder how you even graduated school." She shook her head and took my cup of coffee from my hands.

I looked at her in shock. Did she really? Oh hell no. I grabbed it back quickly but gently to where I didn't spill any. "Mine."

"Meow!" She moved her hands in a motion that was similar to a cat clawing the air.

"I don't know what I want to be." I shrugged my shoulders and sat at the table.

"I'm going to be Harley Quinn from Suicide Squad." She smiled brightly. "I can pull that off for a pregnant woman. You can be enchantress!"

"Okay first, do you realize how many girls are going to dress up like them? Trust me it's a great idea and all but I want to do something that a few people will do but not too many. Plus that's a lot of makeup on me and it'll probably be humid out that day. Secondly, you're only about a month pregnant because we got pregnant around the same time." I took a sip from my coffee and couldn't help but think of that picture with Kermit the Frog drinking Tea. I almost spit the drink from my mouth but swallowed it down.

"You're right. So what should we be?" Again I shrugged my shoulders for I had no idea what I wanted to be. You get one night a year to be somebody else. "Ooooh. Maybe a sexy cop. I bet Nordan would like that." She flipped her hair over her shoulder, "what I would do to him in those handcuffs." She sighed dreamily and stared into the space next to me.

"You're really weird." I stared at her like she was a different species. "I don't know, I'd probably go as a Greek goddess or something."

"Babe, you always look like a goddess." Banks called walking into the kitchen. He kissed the top of my head then headed straight for the fridge.

"He's right. You may be pregnant but you better use that body for good before it goes to waste." I rolled my eyes. She's such a- I feel like throwing up. I covered my mouth and ran into the bathroom.

Ugh. Stupid pregnancy. Who's idea was it to get me pregnant. Not mine. I'll tell you that. Jay held my hair back and Ricky sat next to me with a cup of water to give to me to cleanse my mouth.

"After this baby comes, if Lucas gets his memory back. He's dead." I took the cup from Banks and put some water in my mouth. I spit it out into the toilet after I splashed it around. Jay put my hair up into a bun with little loose strands of hair hanging on the sides of my face. I stood up with Ricky's help and brushed my teeth to get the disgusting taste of puke from my mouth.

Jay handed me a mint and I took it and tossed it in my mouth. "You okay?"

"Yeah. I'm good now." I put a hand on my stomach and rubbed it slightly. "I feel like this is a bad idea but I really want food for some reason."

"You just threw up and you want food?" Ricky asked skeptically.

"Yes. I'm eating for two now. And just because that whole disgusting, smelly thing just happened will not stop me from getting the food I want." His eyes widened from the tone in my voice. He went into my room to-I'm guessing- put his shirt on so we could leave.

"Now that I think about it, I'm hungry too." Jay put her arm in mine and the three of us walked back to the faze house to see if someone had made food or wants to go out to eat.