•veinte•

Most of the boys went upstairs to make their videos so Banks and I decided to watch some Tv and then go Pokemon hunting when they're done. "Oh my gosh! Scream is on!" I pressed play and turned the volume up.

"The movie or the tv show?"

"The tv show! I love the movies but I like the show. It's actually pretty good."

"You would say that." Banks pulled out his phone and started to scroll through Twitter.

"No!"

"Oh please! You probably think these guys are attractive."

"I'm not denying anything." I ignored him and continued watching my show. I heard the front door open and close but not any voices. I already knew who it was. I leaned back on the couch and waited.

"Hey losers." I said as their footsteps neared me.

"What?" Banks asked and turned around and saw Jay and Bryson standing behind me. "Oh shit! Where'd you come from?"

"My house, where else?" She jumped over the couch and sat next to me

"Ricky this is Bryson. My guy friend. Bryson this is Ricky or FaZe Banks." They shook hands and Bryson sat on the couch.

"Ooooh! You're watching Scream?"

"Yes!" We high fived and watched the show together. After about two episodes I heard a loud boom. Then came Rain, not Nordan but actual Rain from the sky. The lights flickered off as did the tv.

"Man! Really?! It was getting good!" Bryson complained.

"What!?" There were a bunch of shouts from upstairs and downstairs.

"What happened?" Everyone shouted running onto the first floor.

"It's a storm. Calm down chicken shits." Jay said laying her head in my lap.

"I was in the middle of editing my video and the power went out." They all said Almost the same thing. Complaining about the power while editing videos.

"So no Pokemon hunting?" Bryson asked pouting.

"Who's this?" Rain asked.

"Hey Bryce!" Tommy said doing a bro handshake.

"FaZe Clan, this is our friend Bryson. Bryson this is FaZe Clan." Jay and I were playing Rock Paper Scissors for some random reason.

"Who's your girlfriend this week?" Tommy asked.

"No one actually. Who are you dating now?" Bry replied with a smirk on his face.

"I've settled down since we last talked. Her names Morgan. And she's also off limits."

"What?" Teeqo asked.

"Teeqo! I forgot you were here! What are you doing here?" He hit me with a pillow.

"I live here. Don't you have your own house?"

"Well yes. But it's not like we spend time in it anyways."

"Yeah."

"I'm gonna get flashlights."

"It's not even dark out."

"I'll go with him." I grabbed blaziken's hand and we walked into the kitchen. We started searching through drawers, after a few seconds I felt arms wrap around my waist and kisses on my neck. "Stop it." I giggled.

"We're never alone."

"Thats because we're in a house packed with a bunch of people." I turned around in his arms and wrapped mine around his neck.

"We'll then can't we take this up to the bedroom?" He smirked.

"I like the way you think." I leaned in and kissed him. I heard a bunch of 'heys' but ignored them. Lucas hands stopped right above my butt.

"Oh shit!" Lucas and I pulled away from each other and looked to the room with bunk beds. Nick was standing there with a camera in his hands. "Hey bro. Hi Cass."

"Hiya Nick." I brought my arms down to Lucas' Chest and shoved him away lightly. "How's it going?"

"It's good. So when did this happen?" He motioned between the two of us.

"Why is everyone showing up at the FaZe House at the worst times?" Blaziken hugged Nick tightly.

"Sorry Bro I didn't know what was happening. My bad. Hey so did you find the flashlights?" He winked at me. I picked one up and turned it on.

"Of course we did. I would hug you but you're soaking wet. Go dry off first."

"Oh come on little Cassandra." Nick held his arms out for me to walk into but I started backing away. With every back step I took he two steps towards me. Curse my shortness. He had me backed up against a table.

"No!" He put his arms around me and I screamed. "Nick!"

"I love when girls scream my name." He chuckled.

"Off my best friend you slut." Jay pulled him off of me.

"Thank you Jay!" My shirt was soaked in rain water. Ugh. I stuck the middle finger up at nick and went upstairs to Blaziken's room. I went through his closet and found a shirt I liked. I stripped off my shirt and the door opened. My eyes widened and I saw Lucas walking in.

"Whoops. My bad." He closed the door and sat on his bed.

"Okay then." I threw my shirt into the corner of the room. I laid next to him shirtless. Well of course I had a bra on. I cuddled up next to him. I brought a candle into the room with me from the hallway and lit it. That was our brightest source of light. Since the clouds from the storm were blocking out the sun.

We laid there cuddling in the dark for a while until the door burst open. I pulled the blanket over me and saw Adapt, Apex and Rain. "We thought we heard something. Can we stay in here with you?" They tried to hold in their laughter. I grabbed a pillow and yelled no. I threw it at them, unfortunately it didn't hit them because they closed the door.

"We should probably go back to the others." I said grabbing his short that I got from the closet and putting it on.

"One of these days, you and me, are gonna have some alone time." He declared.

"Okay Lucas. Sure." I kissed him lightly and walked out of the room back down to our friends. He's right though, we do need more time alone together with no interruptions.