•veintisiete•

Warning: SMUT

I MESSED UP AND IM TOO LAZY TO FIX IT! I SAID THAT JAY AND JEV LIKED EACH OTHER AND THEN CHANGED IT TO RAIN AND OMF I'md so disappointed in myself for that. I will fix that ASAP.

I fiddled with my necklace. I couldn't wipe the smile off my face. I got the guy. I'm really happy. I laid in my bed alone. Lucas left about an hour ago and I haven't moved. I'm so damn lazy. Maybe I should get up? Yeah, I will. I pushed my blankets off and sat up. I stretched my arms and legs and let out a strange sound that sounded like a monster was living inside me or some crap.

"What the fuck was that?" I heard someone ask. I started laughing and fell to the floor.

"Shit." I groaned and rubbed my head. My bedroom door slammed open and Jay stood there in a big FaZe Rain hoodie. You couldn't even see if she had shorts on. Her hair was a mess and her mascara and lipstick was all over her face.

"Did you just have sex or something? Or is that your most beautiful look? Because Damn." I winked at her and she flipped the bird at me.

"First of all, I hate you. And secondly, I don't kiss and tell." She winked back at me and practically strutted away. Someone needs to learn how to keep it in their pants.

"Whatever! Be secretive!" Bryson came into the room holding his head.

"Do you two have to be so loud? It's too early!"

"Bry, it's 1 o'clock."

"Still too early." He threw himself on my bed and put himself under the covers. "Why's your bed so comfortable?"

"Because it's not yours." I stood up from the ground and walked to my bed. I grabbed his arm and pulled him to the ground. Unfortunately for me he hit me and we both fell to the ground. "Are you kidding me!?" I yelled laying on the floor.

"This is actually very comfortable too." He said putting all his weight on me.

"Really?!"

"Why are you shouting?" Jay walked in the room fully dressed. She looked around and then looked down at us. "Why are you on the floor?"

"Because the floor is so comfortable." I rolled my eyes.

"Dogpile." Bry shouted. Jay laughed and then piled on top of us.

"Really!? I yelled louder. I heard someone walking towards my room over the laughter of my best friends. "Guys! Shhh! Who's here?"

"No one should be." Jay stood up and helped us up. I walked to my closet and got out more plastic bats. WE LITERALLY HAVE THESE DAMN THINGS ALL OVER THE HOUSE. I handed one to both of them and we slowly started walking to the hallway. I saw a shadow coming towards me, I swung the bat and started screaming. They both joined in with me.

"Hey! Hey! Hey!" Adapt yelled covering his face.

"Guys! Stop! Adapt what the hell are you doing here? How'd you get in?"

"The door was unlocked! Where'd you get these bats at?"

"They're around the house!" Jay yelled throwing her hands up. We heard laughing and looked behind him and saw Rain, Lucas, Temperr and Nikan recording us.

"Jay." I said pointing to the guys. She nodded at me and we started to run at them with the bats in our hands. Their eyes widened, I never saw someone so scared of two girls with plastic bats. They ran outside and down to their house. A couple of fans were outside, they yelled Hi to them but kept running to their safety.