•veintiseis•

Lucas was standing there holding a damn boombox above his head. Is this for real? I couldn't help but tear up. I mean at least he didn't pick what's her name over me. I would have cried my little heart out.

I stood there in shock. I almost turned around and looked at everyone else but Rain and Adapt pushed me forward off the porch. I held my middle finger up to him but then continued walking to Lucas. He put the boombox down on the ground and lowered the volume down. He got down on one knee and looked back up at me.

"Lucas I swear-"

"Just listen to me okay?" He grabbed my hands in both of his. "I love you. There's nothing I wouldn't do for you. I messed up completely loads of times and you still forgave me. That made me think, maybe I don't deserve you. You're the most amazing girl and I couldn't think of spending my life with anyone else. But no, I'm not asking you to marry me. I just want to make sure that you and I will be together for a long time. You mean the universe to me and I really need someone like you in my life." He reached into his pocket and pulled out a velvet box.

I stared at him. Well he just said he's not proposing so that's okay. We haven't been dating that long.

"I want you to wear this as a thought of us being together." He opened the box and it was a beautiful necklace with the letter L on it. What is this High School Musical? But there was also a small ring attached to it.

"Lucas. I-Holy crap." I couldn't think of anything else to say.

"Will you please wear this necklace? I had help from everyone in picking it out and finding the perfect girl for you." I turned back and saw everyone smiling at me and giving me a thumbs up. Of course. Losers.

"Yes Lucas. I will." He stood up and picked me up. I leaned down and kissed him. I don't know what I'd do without this idiot. But I'm very thankful for him in my life now. He put me down and put the necklace on me.

Everyone cheered and some neighbors came out and told us to shut up. I laughed and held Blaziken's hand. "Let's go inside." We walked inside after everyone made their way in.

This is a pretty good day don't you think?

~
Sorry it's a short chapter. I had no idea what to write and I came up with this. I'm actually watching Harry Potter right now because of the Marathon for Harry Potter's birthday! YAAAAS.

Can you all recommend more FaZe Fanfics for me to read? I love them so much.

I'll start working on another chapter right after this one goes up because I know you all love this book from your comments WHICH I LOVE BTW please comment more. Your comments are literally the best part of this whole book to me. Hahaha