•vientinueve•

Just a quick question, what do you all think about my rug edit that I made? In my opinion I think it's pretty good but I want your opinions.

"I'm pregnant too!" Jay yelled. "You know how girls living in the same house start to become on the same cycle? Well now we both missed it and we're both pregnant."

"What if we have kids on the same day!?"

"Holy Crap that'd be awesome!"

"No it wouldn't be! Cause then babies cry and poop and smell and its gross." Bryson said in disgust.

"Fine then you won't be the godfather. And if it's a boy we won't name him after you." We said looking away from him.

"Just kidding! I'll love them forever and ever!" He smiled brightly and continued.

"Oh shit."

"What?"

"How are we going to tell the guys?"

"I didn't think about that."

"We'll tell them tomorrow. I have an idea on how!" Bry chirped. (I like that word for some reason.)

"Bryson has an idea?" Jay said with surprise sarcasm in her voice.

"I know right. We're the geniuses with ideas in this trio." I said attempting to hide my laughter.

"I'm just as smart as the both of you!" He turned around in his chair and hit his knee on the table. Jay and I started laughing our asses off as he stormed off like a little child.

"You know what I want?" She said out of the blue.

"A dog?" I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah! Exactly! How'd you know?"

"Cause you always want one."

"Can we get one?"

"I guess. Bryson get your ass over here and let's go." He ran down the stairs and over to us dressed in basketball shorts and a muscle shirt.

"Where are we going?"

"We're getting a damn dog."

"But what if I want a cat?" He asks.

"Then we'll get a damn cat. Hurry up lets go." The sun was still shining high and bright as we ran to the car. Jay was driving and I called shotgun.

"Really?"

"Yes really." I stuck my tongue out at him and he did the same.

"Bryson if you do not get in this car within five seconds in leaving without you." His eyes widened and he opened the back door and slid in. (Slide into your DM's like 😏) I put my seatbelt on and she started to drive to an animal shelter.

.

We walked in and Jay ran towards the front desk asking to adopt a dog. The lady looked at her weird to Bryson and I went to help out. "Sorry, she just found out she's pregnant and now she wants a dog."

"I did that too when I had my first child."

"Really?" Bryson asked her.

"Yeah, I regret it. My kids love that dog but don't want to clean him, or feed him. Or clean up after him. Plus I'm a single mother. Four kids. Wow. Just give me a moment." She walked into the back room and we heard her start crying.

"Maybe we should've just asked for the dogs." Jay stated. Some guy in a vest walked up to us.

"Don't mind Mrs. Harris. It's hard to raise children by yourself." He looked to be about 25 but I couldn't be sure. "What would you lovely ladies like to have today." Bryson stepped in front of us.