•dos•

Instead of the world map on the wall imagine it as a FaZe Clan poster with the guys on it.

After five hours of putting clothes away and rearranging furniture Jay and I decided to go get some food. So here we are at the In-N-Out Drive Thru waiting for our food. "When are you gonna tell him you love him?"

"Okay one, I don't love him. I just have a crush on him. And two, about 2 months past never."

"Oh come on. It's been forever since you met him. It's obvious you two have a crush on each other. Just tell him how you feel." I hit her arm.

"You're funny. And besides he should focus on FaZe they're getting bigger and bigger by the day."

"Okay but-"

"Hush! Tommy's calling me." I answered my phone and put him on speaker.

"Hey Tempbro."

"Hey little sister. What are you up to?"

"Nothing just getting food to eat, how are you?"

"I'm good. I was wondering if you wanted to come stay at the FaZe house for a few days next week."

I shared a look with Jay. "I can think about it but I won't know for sure until I ask my work for a few days off."

"Oh okay. Well Adapt wants to talk to you."

"Alright."

"Hey Andy." Adapt's voice said.

"What's up Alex?"

"Listen Tommy really needs you here. He wants to celebrate his 1 million subscribers." He begged.

"Alright. Tell him I'll be there before he knows it." Very soon actually. About Tomorrow I'll be there to surprise him.

"Hell yeah! Oh by the way. I think Blaziken misses you." I heard a voice say, 'Shut Up Dude,' Making me laugh.

"Sure. I'll see you guys later."

"Bye little sister!" Temperrr yelled to his phone.

"Bye big brother!" I hung up the phone and let out a sigh of relief. "I wonder if they realize we're already here."

"Nah." The guy came and gave us our bags but handed Jay a napkin, smiled then walked away.

"What was that about?" I smirked at her.

"I have no idea but Ima call him later. Hello dere." She looked in the side mirror and stared at him until he went back inside. She turned to me and I made missy faces at her. "For nineteen years old you're so childish." She pushed my face away from her and put the food in the backseat and drove back home.

.

It's just fun waking up to your best friend putting her camera in your face right? Yeah, that's how I woke up. "Good morning best friend." I opened my eyes and glared at her. She turned the camera back to her, "not a morning person I see." I turned over and hid myself back under my blankets but stuck the finger at her.

"Hurry up! I wanna get breakfast. Plus it's already 9 o'clock!"

"Can't you wait until the afternoon when I can fully function?" I groaned. I just didn't wanna get up because I knew my hair was a mess and that I looked horrible in my sweats and tank top.

"If I leave the room will you get up?"

"Ugh fine!" She ran out of the room and closed the door. "We still have to go see my brother!" I yelled to her as I got out of my very, very comfortable bed.

She popped her head in my room, "We should invite them to go with us for food."

"But whyyyy?"

"Because they're family and that's final."

"Okay mom." She stuck her tongue out at me and I laughed at her Childness. I stood up and walked out into the hall to the bathroom to brush my teeth. I pressed play on the radio we had in the bathroom and Elvis' song came on.

Wise men say
Only fools rush in
But I can't help
Falling in love with you.

Shall I stay?
Would it be a sin?
If I can't help
Falling in love with you.

Like a river flows....

I started slow dancing by myself in the bathroom. Probably looking like an idiot then I heard small fits of laughter coming from the door, so I turned and say Jay standing there with her camera pointed at me.

Instead of getting annoyed I fully turned to her and serenaded her and the camera making her bust out laughing as she threw herself to the floor. I spit the toothpaste I had in my mouth out and rinsed.

I helped Jay up and we went to my bedroom. I grabbed my camera from my desk and started recording. "Hey guys it's Cas here coming back to the world with a new vlog. I didn't get to record yesterday when I got here but I am now in New York with my best friend Jay," she pot herself in the frame along with me and waved.

Anyways today we're going to surprise my brother, you all remember him right? Faze Temperrr? Yeah. Anyways we're gonna go get ready and surprise him and maybe even invite them to go out to eat with us. So yeah, when I see you again we'll be leaving for the FaZe House." I smiled and stopped recording.

"Ugh. What to wear, what to wear." I said with Jay leaving the room.

"It's already 10 hurry up!" I decided on wearing a white shirt with thin straps and a black floral high-waisted skirt. I put on a beige cardigan that ends mid thighs and my black converse. I brushed my hair and left it in its natural wavy state.

I looked in the mirror and made sure my outfit was good enough

I looked in the mirror and made sure my outfit was good enough. I grabbed my necklace that Tommy bought me and a ring that Blaziken bought me. It's funny cause it's a little sloth that's just wrapped around my finger.

I picked up my camera along with my over-the-shoulder bag. We take our cameras everywhere with us because we're YouTubers. That's how we met. I saw one of her videos and then we did a collab and have been best friends ever since.

I walked outside and saw a tow-truck putting my car down. I screamed. "My baby!" Jay turned around and saw me. "She's here!" She was on the ground and I went over to her and tried to hug her. Hugging a car isn't as easy as you think. "Can we take my car? Please? Please? Please?" She nodded and I immediately ran to the drivers seat of my '67 Chevy Impala. You could say I'm a major fangirl of supernatural.

I won't deny it at all.