•diecinueve•

{MY NETFLIX JUST STOPPED IN THE MIDDLE OF GREY'S ANATOMY AND IM ON THE VERGE OF CRYING! I have a problem. Please help. Dx}

Around 11:20 I woke up to Blaziken messing with my hair. "What are you doing?" I asked giggling.

"Waiting for my beautiful girlfriend to wake from her sleep."

"Well she's awake. And she has to get ready, I'll meet you at the FaZe House in two hours?" He nodded and kissed me.

"I'll be waiting." He left my room and I heard the front door open and close. I laid in bed thinking about what has happened in the short time that I've been here in New York. I finally got out of bed and walked to my bathroom to take a shower.

I had to finish early because I heard shouting coming from my bedroom. "Not even a day and they're already arguing?" I stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my body. I swung open my bathroom door, "What is it now?"

"He left the toilet seat up! I mean I'm not a girly girl that much, I welcome guys no matter what, but that is crossing the line."

"Sorry that I'm tired and can't do what's important." Bryson threw his arms up

"You should already know! I don't want to fall into the damn toilet when I need to use it." Jay yelled.

"Okay gosh. It already happened so I can't do anything about it. But next time Bryce, be aware of what you're doing. We're all in this house which means we're all gonna need to act like we're not the only ones in the house. Okay? Got it? Good. Now leave me alone." I pushed the both of them out of my room and locked the door.

I started to get dressed, I wanted it to be a kind of a lazy day today. I put on a red cropped hoodie, black shorts, my favorite pair of adidas, and put my hair up in a messy bun.

 I put on a red cropped hoodie, black shorts, my favorite pair of adidas,  and put my hair up in a messy bun

I heard a knock on my door and went to open it. "I forgot to give this back to you." Jay held up my sloth ring from Blaziken.

"Thanks." I took it from her and put it on. I threw my hair into a wet, messy bun and grabbed my phone. I texted Banks even though it was early in the morning, I didn't think he would text back. But after a few seconds he did.

To Banksy💰
Was the video okay?

From Banksy💰
Yeah it was great. I forgot to say it yesterday. Upload it darling.

I walked to the computer room and almost uploaded it until I saw an extra video added into my video. I pressed play and it was Everyone who was in my house talking about mine and Lucas' relationship. Everyone was saying either "about time," or "Finally." Some even went into detail about how much we liked each other. I shook my head but still uploaded it to YouTube.

I tweeted out to the Twitter world that my video was on the way.
@CassieOliveira
New video on the way guys. I have some big news for you all to hear. Love you!

It instantly got favorites and retweets. I don't have fans I have friends. They each can just DM me and I'll answer back. I make friends and I love them all with my heart.

I called for Jay. "What?" She yelled back walking towards me.

"Who's idea was it to interview everyone? And how did I not know about it? I was here the entire time!"

"We have our ways."

"Good morning ladies." Bryson said walking over to us and wrapping both of his arms around our shoulders.

"Bryson how long are you staying?" Jay asked pushing his arm off.

"I don't know. How long can I stay?" Jay looked at me and pulled me into our setup room.

"Is he asking what I think he's asking?" She whispered.

"I think so."

"Should we let him?"

"Well we have two spares. Why not? I mean it's not like anyone's gonna sleep over? Other than Jason and Lucas. But they'll be in our beds obviously."

"Vote?"

"Aye." We said together. We walked back out to see Bryson trying to do a handstand.

"What are you doing?" I asked him. He looked over at us and fell on his head and rolled onto his back.

"I was trying to be cool."

"Too bad you're not." Jay helped him up. "It's been decided, leave."

"What?"

"Just kidding." She had an innocent smile on her face.

"Bryson? We wanted to know if you wanted to live here with us? In New York." We waited for his answer.

"Oh hell yeah!" He ran outside to his car.

"Where's he going?" Jay asked, I shrugged my shoulders and we followed him outside. He opened his car and grabbed three more bags.

"What the hell!? Did you know we would ask you to live here?!"

"No I was hoping you would though. Thank you girls so much." He hugged us and went up to his room. I scoffed lightly and closed the door.

I opened the door to the FaZe House and went into the kitchen. "Is anyone making food?" I yelled. No one answered. I checked the living room for people and found no one. I went upstairs and checked every room there. Still no one. "Really you guys? This isn't funny!" I went outside into the backyard and found no one.

I walked into the basement and the lights were off. "This is like some stupid horror movie and I would be the dumbass to go down when there could possibly be a killer." I walked back into the kitchen and grabbed the electric fly swatter they had. I held it up and then walked downstairs. I made it down stairs when a door on my left opened up. I swung the swatter and it hit something.

"Ow what the fuck!" Adapt yelled holding his arm in pain. The lights turned on and I saw the guys with cameras in their hands.

"Damnit you jackasses! I almost had a heart attack!" I put my hand over my heart. "Adapt what were you doing!?"

"We were gonna scare you! Didn't turn out so good."

"Do you always talk to yourself like your in a horror movie?" My brother asks me.

"Whenever I feel like it's a horror movie scene then yes. Yes I do."

"It's okay babygirl." Lucas said walking over to me and hugging me.

"Okay you may be saying but that's still my sister dude." Tommy pulled us apart and pulled me into his arms.

"Sometimes Tommy, you annoy me."