•nueve•

So I've seen people do this but like when I end this book should I make it like a series? I want to. But idk if I want it to be a series of different girls with different guys or just sequels to this book.

"At ihop I don't know what came over me. I got so angry when that guy came over and started flirting with you. I just didn't want you to flirt back with him. I-I don't know I guess I just got jealous and kissed you."

"You. Jealous of him? Ha! That's rich." He started to talk but I cut him off, "what about the girl?"

"Annalise? She's just a girl I met. She's actually a fan but her and her brother were invited in but he left and she stayed and she was basically just confessing her love for me. And I'm not one to be mean to a fan you know that! I couldn't just be rude to her and just tell her to leave-"

"So you let her kiss you."

"Damn it let me explain please! She heard you coming up and asked who you were so obviously I said who you were and she says 'That girl you like' and I said 'How'd you know that?' Cause hardly anyone knows that and then the door started opening and she jumped on me and kissed me. I swear I wouldn't just go out randomly kissing people because that's not me. You know that's not me." He grabbed both of my hands in his.

"Did you just admit you like me?" I asked speechless.

"That's all you got? Out of everything I just said." He laughed.

"Pretty much. yeah." I laughed.

"Can you please forgive me?" I thought back to what everyone said yesterday. Should I forgive him so easily?

"We can progress about how I will forgive you."

"What do you mean?" He asked confused.

"Make me breakfast and I'll think about it."

"Seriously?"

"Seriously." I got up and reached for the door, "by the way, apparently everyone in the house knew you liked me." I said opening the door and walking out. I made it halfway down the stairs before Blaziken asked me the question.

"So do you like me back?"

"Make me food and ill talk." I smiled and continued walking down the stairs and into the living room.

My phone started ringing and I answered it, "Hello?"

"Where are you? I've been worried sick. It's already the afternoon and I haven't seen you since last night. I've been calling you all morning where have you been!?" Jay yelled into the phone.

"Chill! Didn't you read my note on Banks' head?"

"What note on Banks hea- oh yup there it is. I see it. Oh. Okay. Next time put it on my head so I know. Jesus woman you scared the hell out of me. I wipe up twenty minutes ago and you weren't here. I almost thought you got kidnapped. Give a girl a heads up would you? Jesus. Okay. Did you talk it out? Or am I interrupting? Oh my gosh I'm sorry if I'm inter-"

"Calm down woman! Geez. Yeah we talked about it already. Everything's fine. I did what you guys said though, I told him that I'll forgive him when he makes me food. And guess what he's doing! He's actually making me food. Wow surprising actually." Temperrr walked into the room, "Jay I'll call you later. Wake up the boys too. It's getting late." I hung up the phone. "Hey Brother. How's it going?"

"Hey sister," he kissed my head, "whys Blaziken making breakfast? He never cooks."

I grabbed the remote and started to change the channel, "I told him I'd forgive him if he made me breakfast."

"And he believed you?"

"Aye. Food is food. I'll take it any way possible."

"But you woulda forgave him if he got down on his knees and-"

"What?" Lucas said coming in with eggs and waffles and bacon on a plate.

"Nothing." I said smiling.

"Do you forgive me now?" He asked handing me my plate. I practically inhaled my food as I ate. I finished with a waffle and nodded. I gave him a thumbs up, he cheered and ran back upstairs and I continued eating.

.

Lucas asked me to do a Truth or Dare Video with him. I agreed for some reason and now we're sitting in his bedroom upstairs. "Hey what's going on guys it's Lucas or FaZe Blaziken. Hope you're all having a great day. Today I'm here with a really good friend of mine Cassandra. Aka Temperrr's little sister aka one of my close friends. And today we're gonna do truth or dare."

"So we tweeted out to you all to give us some questions and some dares." I motioned to the camera. "We actually have a hat here with a 10 little notes either saying True or Dare." I pulled out my FaZe Clan Hat and showed the camera.

"So how's going first?" He asked.

I shrugged, "Let's rock paper and scissors this bitch." I laughed putting my hands out.

He followed me and we started to play the little game. Of course I won so he went first. "Oh let's see what the little sloth boy gets. Because I have a bunch of dares that are good." I did because a bunch of them were really funny dares that I wanted him to do.

He reached his hand in and pulled his note out slowly. He squeezed his eyes shut and slowly read the note. He let out a huge sigh of relief, "Truth! Hell yeah! I'm good! Let's go!" He jumped up and started dancing.

I rolled my eyes, "boy you're over dramatic." I scrolled through my phone. "Oh gosh. Okay Blaziken Is it true you and Cassy are in love with each other? Okay one why is my name spelled wrong. Like literally how the hell do you spell Cassie wrong? It's C-A-S-S-I-E. Not Y bro. Just no. Blaziken answer your question."

"Yes guys it's true." He wrapped an arm around me, "we're madly in love." I looked at him like it was crazy, "come here baby cakes." He leaned us down and pretended to make out with me.

I pushed him off, "get off loser."

"But yeah we're basically in like right now. Other than that we're just really close. We're not dating."

"Thank goodness though." He gave me a hurtful look and then looked at the camera with the same face. "Overdramatic!" I sang looking towards the camera. Suddenly I was off the chair and on the floor. "No you didn't sir!" I jumped up and pulled him down and we started wrestling.