•siete•

My phone was buzzing next to me. I grew tired of looking at it because it always reads the same thing. Lucas😍

I don't know why he's calling me. He should be having the time of his life with that girl. Ugh. At least she kissed him because he likes her. Why is my life so messed up?

*Jay's POV*

I heard someone running down the stairs followed by someone telling "Wait."

I ran over to the main hallway and saw my best friend running outside. "What'd you do!" I yelled at Lucas.

"Annalise kissed me! Cassie walked in and saw and now she hates me!"

"Come one Lucas. Like she was worth anything." A girl's voice scoffed. I saw her pass him and walk right in front of me.

"You hurt my best friend."

"So?" I jumped on her and started punching and pulling her hair. I was pulled of by Banks, Tommy and Rain. She jumped up, "you're crazy!"

"Yeah and I punch like a crazy woman too! Get out of here and don't you ever come back." I kept trying to get out of their hands to jump on her again.

"Yeah sure." She flipped her hair and turned around and started strutting to the door. They let go of me and I ran back over to her and pushed her down.

"Jayla!" I heard Apex yell at me.

"She deserves whatever's coming to her!" I yelled back to him. After I calmed down I started walking outside.

"Where are you going?" Lucas asked. I turned to him and glared at him. My eyes softened a bit because he looked like he was crying.

I hardened my stare, "home. To my best friend who's probably crying her eyes out because of you. For the second god damn time today." I walked outside furious and started walking home.

"We're going with you." Banks said with Adapt, Rain and Tommy behind him. I nodded and they followed me outside. "Where's your car?"

"We walked."

"You walked? How far?"

"Not very. We live just up the street."

*Cass POV*

I took off my make up and shoes and kept my hair up in a bun. I put my phone on the charger, I'm sure all of those calls would kill my battery. I wiped my eyes and went to the living room. I put on the Maze Runner but didn't press play. I made popcorn and took it with me to the living room. I made sure all the lights were off and pressed play to start the movie.

About 10 minutes into it I heard the front door open. "Catch." I threw a piece of popcorn at the person and continued to watch the movie. I turned around and saw Jay chewing.

"Needs more butter." She commented.

"Exactly what I was thinking." I grabbed the bottle of butter and squeezed it out over the popcorn.

"What are you watching?"

"Guys!" I jumped up from the couch and hugged them. "I'm happy to see you! Even if I saw you all Earlier."

"Missed you too doll." Rain said.

"What are you watching little sister?" Tommy said walking past me and jumping onto my couch.

"The Maze Runner. It's really good. I love Newt. He's so cute with his little British accent. Like ugh. Why can't he love me." I threw myself to the floor fake crying.

Banks put his arms under me, one on my back and the other under my legs and picked me up off the floor. He took me and threw me onto the couch and then sat on my stomach.

"Get off me you fat lump!" I tried to push him off.

"I'm not fat! I'm muscular!" He started flexing his arms.

"It's all muscles of fat. Please get off me."

"Apologize for calling me fat."

"Never!"

"Then I won't get up. Sorry princess." I grabbed a pillow in my reach and started to hit him with it. "Ow! Stop it!" He fell to the floor with me still hitting him.

"Don't sit on me then!" I stuck my tongue out at him. He stuck the middle finger at me and I tackled him. We started play fighting but eventually I ended up sitting on him, "I win." I started dancing but he rolled over and was laying on top of me.

"You wish." He helped me up and I pushed him away.

"So did Lucas give an explanation about that girl?" I asked looking at the tv and sitting on my couch.

"Yeah. Says she kissed him. I call BS though." Jay said sitting next to me.

"Of course you do." I scoffed.

"Jayla here actually beat her up." Rain said.

"Stop calling me Jayla. Yes it's a pretty name but I go by Jay. Say it with me. Jaaaaaaaaay. Jay. Get it right."

"You did that for me?"

"Hell yeah. We're best friends! Plus she deserved it."

"I don't care what you guys say. I believe Blaziken. Don't ask me why but trust me he doesn't seem like the type of guy to kiss one girl and then another in the same day." Adapt says sitting down with us. Banks was sitting on the other side of me and Tommy and Rain sat on the floor.

"Should I forgive him?"

"Hell no! He hurt you!" Jay yelled.

"You know. I'm RIGHT HERE NEXT TO YOU! I yelled. "Stop yelling please."

"Actually, I think she should. Just not right away like she usually does." Tommy suggested.

"Thanks brother." I said sarcastically.

"Anytime sister." He smiled widely at me.

"Yeah, at least give him time to explain what happened. You know, his side of the story. Because as much as you deny it, he has feelings for you too." Alex said making me groan.

I leaned on Banks, "what do you think Banksy?"

"I'm mutual. I think you," he poked my arm, "should decide. I think that maybe you should listen to him but if you do, don't forgive him easily. He could snap his fingers and you'd be the one apologizing. Make him apologize for his mistakes."

"Ugh. Boys am I right?" Jay nodded and high fives me. Next thing I know We're being pelted with popcorn. Jay and I jumped over the couch and hit the ground. I jumped up pulling her up and we ran into the bathroom.

"That was unfair!" I yelled.

"So uncalled for." She added.

I looked around and saw a cabinet where we keep our prank supplies. "Jay." I whispered.

"What?" I pointed to the cabinet, she looked at it then at me, back at the cabinet and at me again.

"Let's do it." We did a handshake and sneakily made our way over without making any noise.