•veintiuno•

My phone suddenly started blowing up with tweets and favorites and retweets. All about my video. "Oh Lordy." I put my phone on silent and waited for a while.

"What?"

"My video actually uploaded and now everyone's tweeting at me. Maybe I should make a video reacting to my boyfriends tweets or tweets at him. Imagine all the fangirls who are tweeting at me right now. Some saying Hell Yeah and some saying Ew No." I started laughing out loud.

"Maybe." Blaziken said kissing my cheek.

"Ew. Get a room." Bryson said in disgust.

"That's fine with me." I grabbed my boyfriends hand but my brother pulled us back down.

"There will be none of that." I started laughing and cuddled into my brother.

"It's okay brudder. I'm a big kid now."

"No. You're my sister. And right now you're under my room. No baby making until you're 21. Am I clear?"

"Sir, yes sir." I saluted him and leaned back into Lucas. He kissed my forehead and I closed my eyes to take a nap.

"The powers back on!" I heard Banks yell. I pretended I was still asleep because I didn't wanna be bothered by anyone.

"Take her up to your room. Remember what I said though, no baby making." I heard Tommy say. I tried so hard to keep my laughter in. Lucas' picked me up. I was kinda surprised because I'm pretty heavy and I didn't know if he could carry me.

He laid me on his bed and pulled the blanket over me. He started to edit his video all over again. I opened my eyes and looked at him. He was cute when he focuses. I stared at him for a few more minutes just admiring the guy I'm in love with. I couldn't ask for anyone more better.

I woke up to snoring in my ear. What the fuck? I look to my left and see Lucas' sound asleep. What time is it? I grabbed my phone that somehow ended up on the floor. It read 10:42. I was too lazy to get up but my stomach started growling.

"Hey you. Shush!" I whispered to my stomach.

"You have problems." I heard someone whisper.

"Holy shit!" I fell out of the bed and hit the floor. "Thanks for that. Jerk."

"Sorry about that. I heard you talk and I kinda wanted to scare you." He yawned and stretched his arms.

"Well. You did a pretty good job at that." I stood up from the floor and stretched out. "I'm hungry. Let's go get food." I held my hand out to him and he grabbed it, pulling me back down into the bed.

"Can't it wait till the sun comes up? I'm sleepy." He wrapped an arm around me and tried to go back to sleep.

"But-"

"Shhhhh. We can get breakfast tomorrow morning. Just go back to sleep."

"Fine." I cuddled up to him and closed my eyes. He better be lucky that I love him otherwise I would annoy the fuck outta him. You know what? He's in for a surprise when he wakes up.

~
Sorry for the short chapter, I kinda slept all day and it was my brothers birthday so I couldn't be on my phone as much as I wanted to. I also apologize for it being late when I upload this. Well it's late for me almost 2 am to be exact.