•treinta y uno•

"Open the door." Tommy banged his fist on my door.

"No." I crossed my arms over my chest and made a little 'hmf' noise. Even though he couldn't see what I did I knew he was already rolling his eyes at me.

"You two just got over an argument about some stupid girl. I understand that, okay? I do. You can get mad over the smallest things and it's okay. But right now, you need to talk to him. You need to be the bigger person here and go confront him." I laid my head against the wall. "You need to tell him that no matter what, the two of you will raise this baby together whether he likes it or not. Because that's how mom raised us."

I rolled my eyes but slid off my bed and went to my closet. I got dressed in running clothes and a blue jean vest. I wasn't going running, I mean I'll probably take Dane for a walk but nothing more. I opened my door and my brother widened his eyes. "I'm coming out because I'm taking Dane out. Not to go talk to some stupid idiot who can't keep it in his pants." I grabbed Dane's leash and put it on him. I walked to the living room, "hold the puppies back. Dane and I are going out for a while."

They did as I said and I opened the door and Dane and I started walking down the street. "Should we go over?" I asked Dane as we walked up to the FaZe House. He just whimpered in response. "Thanks Dane." I said sarcastically.

I walked up to the house and took a breath. Here goes nothing. I pushed open the door and walked in. I let go of Dane and he ran around the house. "Holy shit! There's a dog in the house!" Rain yelled loudly from the kitchen.

I laughed at him and walked in. Dane was barking at Rain who was sitting on the counter. "He's just a dog."

"It's a beast!"

"Dane. Down boy!" He sat down on the ground and I have him a bone to snack on. "Is Blaziken-"

"In his room." Rain pointed upstairs. I nodded and started to walk to him. I stood in front of the door until I heard him talking to someone.

"I'm not ready to be a dad yet. I'm too young for this. I don't know how I should handle this. What would the fans say? What would my family say? It's just so crazy and I have no idea if I'm responsible enough. I don't trust myself to have a baby. Maybe the sex was just a mistake."

I heard those words and tears started forming in my eyes. I heard a door open and I turned around. "Cassandra?" Banks asked. I didn't think, I just ran to him and jumped on him crying. "Shhh! Shhh! It's okay baby girl! Everything's going to be okay." He rubbed my back and petted my hair. I heard Lucas' door open but I didn't turn my head, I buried it in Banks' neck.

"Cassie?"

"Don't Lucas!" He said for me. "Just go back to your room."

"But-"

"You've hurt her enough!" Banks carried me into his room and locked the door. He laid me on his bed and let me cuddle into him and cry my heart out.

It took a while for me to stop but I finally calmed down. "Wanna tell me what that jackass said to make you hurt?"

"I'm pregnant."

"You're what?"

"Yup. His kid. I told him, Tommy, Rain knows too because of Jay. She's pregnant too. But Tommy was speechless. He didn't know what to say. But Blaziken, he said absolutely nothing. And just now he was talking about how the two of us having sex was just a mistake." I played with Banks' hands trying to keep my mind as clear as possible.

"I'll beat his ass." He tried to get up but I pulled him back down.

"Don't. It'll just make things worse. And as much as I want to, we can't just go out there and punch him."

"I can!"

"No. It's not worth breaking up a brotherhood. What about Abortion? Would he love me if I just aborted this dumb baby?" Tears started welling up in my eyes threatening to spill.

"Screw him! No! As one of your closest friends, there's no way in hell that I would ever let you get an abortion. Why? Because that's wrong, we both know it. Okay? So when this baby comes, I'll be by your side through it all. And we will kick ass when needed alright?" I laughed and nodded. "Let's go to the park or something." He suggested.

"We're taking Dane." I wiped my tears.

"Who's Dane?"

"You haven't met Dane yet!" I realized and ran to his door and unlocked it. I whistled loudly and I heard my baby's paws running up the stairs. "Come here boy!" He ran to me and licked my face. "This is Dane. My Great Dane. I just got him. He likes me. Dane go say hi to Banks." I kissed his nose and he ran and jumped on Ricky's bed and licked Ricky."

"Oh gosh! You're huge!" Ricky said laughing. I smiled. He's the best decision I've ever made.