•ocho•

I laid in bed thinking about everything that had happened today. Blaziken, me crying, the girl, me crying again and then our little water fight. FaZe Rug had shown up to the FaZe House and then him and Apex walked over to our house. A few moments before they arrived we armed the other guys with weapons and waited until the two showed up.

"Guys Rug just texted me asking where we're at." Adapt said.

"I have an idea!" I yelled running back into the bathroom to get more weapons. Jay helped me and we grabbed all the water guns and water balloons we could. "Let's fill these up and get them." I said with an evil smile on my face.

The boys were soaked but agreed to help us. Everyone left their phones on the table and started to fill the water guns. "Someone hook up the balloons to every sink in the house. We gotta hurry up before they get here." Everyone ran around the house trying to get ready.

I grabbed two holders that go across your chest and stuffed five balloons in them and took them outside. I grabbed two water guns and set them side-by-side on the porch. I placed a bucket next to them and wrote a note saying, 'Phones Here.' I closed the front door and ran back to the others. "Items in place. Everyone assume the positions."

I squatted with Rain in the bushes and waited. After a full minute they walked up.

"How is she?" Rug asked.

"I don't know. I don't wanna ask. I just want her to get over it in her own way-hey what is that?" Apex said pointed at our little setup.

Rain and I looked at each other and nodded. "Are they serious right now?" The two guys laughed.

"I'm down." Rug said throwing his phone in the bucket. Apex shrugged and did the same. They picked up their weapons and I yelled.

"Attack!" We jumped out from our hiding spots and started shooting and throwing water balloons. Soon enough we started a whole war. I had my go pro out recording everything that was happening. I was having the time of my life.

I smiled to myself. That was the best time I've had since I've been here. An amazing way to start memories at my new home with my best friend. I start to close my eyes and drift into sleep.

.

I woke up to my phone ringing. "Who the hell." I looked at my phone and saw the time 10:23. "It's too early yo." I said answering the phone.

"Can we talk?" His voice said.

Why did I answer the phone? "Why?"

"Because I want to explain what happened. Please. Let me explain."

"Alright. I'll go over in twenty minutes."

"Thank you. Thank you. Thank you! So much."

"Yeah yeah. Whatever." I hung up the phone and laid back down. Great. Just great. Why do I answer my phone?

I pushed my blankets off of me and sat up. I stretched my arms and stood up. It felt cold in my room for some reason and I looked down and I wasn't wearing pants. "That's new." I shrugged and walked over to my closet. I felt like being lazy today but knowing my friends they'll probably want to do something.

I went against my own wishes and decided to try and dress up. I had a pink/peach colored shirt that had a zip in the front, blue faded and ripped shorts and white converse. I applied a pinkish colored lipstick and put on my necklace and ring. No matter how many times he hurts me I'm still gonna wear that ring.

I grabbed my phone and keys and walked out into the living room. Banks and Rug were passed out on the couch. "Of course you are." I grabbed a sticky note and wrote that I'm at the FaZe house going to talk to Blaziken and put it on Banks forehead. He stirred a bit but fell back asleep.

I opened the door and immediately felt the heat from the sunlight hit me. "Oh gosh." I closed then locked the door behind me and started walking to the FaZe house.

I saw a bunch of fans outside. "Hey guys." I said walking up to them.

"Are you a fan too?" One of them asked.

"Eh. I guess." I laughed. I'm surprised they didn't know me.

"If you're not a fan then why are you here?" Someone asked.

"Well-" I was cut off by Tommy answering the door.

"Hey Cas! What are you doing here?" He asked.

"Hey Temperrr! Do you mind putting on a shirt? Thanks!" I slapped his chest and walked inside the house.

I said Hey to the guys who were awake and walked upstairs. I stopped at Blaziken's door and was about to knock when Teeqo called me. "Cassandra! Hey!" I turned around and smiled.

"Teeqo! Hey!" I hugged him, "how are you?"

"I'm good. Hey actually can I ask you a question?" He had his camera out so I'm assuming he was making a vlog.

"Yeah go ahead!" I smiled at the camera. He started talking in Swedish. "Ummmmm. Ask again later." I laughed and walked away leaving him in a laughing fit. I knocked on Blaziken's door and opened it slightly.

"Are you decent?" I asked him.

"Haha, yeah. Come in I was just making a video." He pointed his vlogging camera at me.

"Hey slothscribers!" I said waving to the camera. "How's it going?"

"Yeah so next time I see you guys, we'll be heading off to the gym." He turned off the camera and put it away. I say on his bed and he closed the door before sitting next to me.

"Where do I begin?" He sighed.

"How about iHop cause that was the first stupid thing you did." I smiled sarcastically.

"Yeah you're right. So, here we go." He took a deep breath.

Do you guys like the story so far? Do you guys like the new cover? I didn't know what to do for it and I wanted it to be just simple. Thanks for voting and commenting. I love you guys! 😊