•diez•

I was laying on my back on top of him as he tried to push me off. "Get off the royal sloth!" He demanded.

"Apologize!"

"For what?!"

"For pushing me off my chair!"

"Fine! Fine! I'm sorry! I apologize. Please get off me!" I sat up and smiled.

"All you had to do was say please." I laughed. "Hurry up we have a video to finish."

I say back in my chair as he glared at me from the bed. I smiled innocently and turned back to the camera. "I guess it's my turn."

He held the hat out to me, I looked between it and him and let out a big breath and reached in. I moved my hand around before finally saying it, "Fuck me. It's a dare." I threw my note onto the bed and started to pretend cry. "Why me? Why's it always me?"

"Yes! Okay, here. I like this one." He winked at the camera, "make out with each other." I looked at him like he was crazy.

"You're funny."

"Oh come on!" He paused for a moment, "we could like lean in and almost kiss and then you push me away."

"Alright fine. Who's idea was it to play this stupid game anyway. Whoever dared me to do this, I will find you and feed you to the FaZe Fish. Believe it or not, that fish might turn into a piranha at any time."

Blaziken started laughing, "Do your dare woman!"

"Okay! Okay! Okay! Gosh!" I started to lean in as did he, right as we were about to pull away the door opened wide.

"Cass are you in he-Woah. My bad! I just wanted to give you your camera." Jay handed me my camera, "was I interrupting something?"

"A truth or dare video yes." I laughed at her and took my camera. I turned it on and pressed record. "Hey lovelies! I'm sorry I haven't been vlogging as much but I'll start doing that as soon as possible. Just with the move its been forever. Anyways I'm making a video here with FaZe Blaziken," I put him in the camera's view and he waved with a big smile. "But Jay over here pops outta no where and ruins it. How do you feel Jay?"

"I feel like poop. I probably ruined such a cute moment. Anyways hi people!" She waved to the camera, "I'm gonna go now." She left the room and closed the door.

"She's pretty awkward in situations." I said to the camera and turned it off. "Okay let's continue." I said pushing the hat towards him, "your turn."

He reached into the hat and pulled out his pick. He opened it with confidence and screamuyed. "Fuck!"

I picked it up and read it out loud to the camera, "Oh hell yeah! Dare bitch!" I got on Twitter quickly and found one of the best dares I chose.

.

Blaziken's face was covered in pie. The last dare we did was to see if he could eat a whole pie in one minute with his hands behind his back. "That was horrible. Good pie but now I'm full and we're supposed to get Chipotle."

"It was a good dare though." I said turning off his camera. "Let me just," I wiped my finger across his cheek and got some pie and whipped cream on my finger. I ate the pie, "That's actually really good. Where'd we get this pie?"

"I think Walmart." He walked over to the washer and grabbed a towel to clean his face.

"Well it was really good. I wanna buy some more." I leaned against the wall next to him.

"We can go to the store in a bit. I think we need groceries. Hey Cas?"

"Yeah?"

"I was wondering if-" someone knocked on the door.

"Hold that thought." I held my finger up to him and walked past him to the front door. Jay ran up next to me as soon as I got to the door.

"Faze Jev is here!" She yell-whispered. I rolled my eyes, of course she would know that. She has a huge crush on him.

"Stalker much?" I joked.

She hit my shoulder, "open the door." Her phone went off. "Oh my fish! He literally tweeted the FaZe Members to open the door." She started laughing.

"Calm yourself woman! We're about to meet FaZe Jev." She took a deep breath and I opened the door.

"Finally! Hey, you're not FaZe members." Jev said.

"Hey I know you!" The guy behind him said. "You're Cassandra. From the Dynamtic Duo! And you're Jay!" He pointed to us.

"And I know you two!" I said happily, "you're FaZe Jev and you're FaZe CBass!" I laughed.

"So why are you at the FaZe House?" Jev asked.

"Oh yeah! Come in!" I moved out of the way so they could walk in, "Well Tommy is my brother and I was just doing a video with Lucas." I closed the door behind CBass and looked over at Jay who was basically checking out Jev's butt. I took off my shoe and threw it at her.

"Ow! What the heck!" She picked it up and threw it back at me.

"This means war Jayla! War!" I grabbed my shoe and ran back into the kitchen. CBass followed me and Jev started a conversation with Jay who was starstruck.

"So how long are you staying in the faze house?" He asked me sitting on the counter.

I reached for the cereal box on top of the fridge but I couldn't get it. "I'm actually not staying here, I live up the street." I stood on my tip toes to reach it.

"Do you need help?" He chuckled.

"A little bit."

"A lotta bit." He hopped off the counter and walked over to me. He didn't even have to stand taller, he just reached his arm out and got the Lucky Charms box for me. I didn't realize that I was in between him and the fridge until he looked down at me. Neither of us said a word but stared at each other.

I had to admit he was really cute. The way his curly hair looks messy but cute and perfect. The way he's so outgoing. The ring on his finger looks like it fits him perfectly. The slight smile on his face. His beautiful eyes staring into mine. Next thing I knew we were both leaning in. I don't know how it happened but it happened. Our faces became closer and closer until.

I have no idea what just happened here but um. You know. CBass is really cute and I don't know how he ended up here but he did and I'm pretty glad he did because hot diggity damn.