•treinta y tres•

"She won't come out of her room."

"I mean that crushed her but we don't know if she's okay or not."

"Yeah." I heard this as I was crawling back into my room.

"Alright move. Rain and I will break it down." Thinking about the damages that I would have to pay for I quickly unlocked and opened my door. Tommy and Rain fell onto the floor where they would've hit my door open.

"Good morning to you too." I said yawning and rubbing my eyes. Jay and Bryson ran to me and tackled me to the ground.

"What happened? Where'd you go? Are you okay?" They started asking me questions not giving me anytime to answer.

"Guys! Calm down! I'm fine alright. I was up on the roof. I don't know how I didn't fall off or anything but I didn't and that's crazy. I thought I might but either way I'm fine! Well I was until you idiots fell on me so GET OFF!" I pushed them off and pulled myself off the ground. I walked into my closet and changed clothes. I went and brushed my teeth and sprayed perfume on myself and went downstairs.

Tommy held his arms out for me and pulled me into a hug. I guess I really needed it, that or the hormones that I have no idea should be here yet, because I started crying. Man I thought I was done with crying already.

I stopped after a couple of minutes and I realized that my brother and I were sitting on the floor with our backs against the back of the couch. "You alright now?"

I nodded my head as best as I could with it against his shoulder. I was done crying. I'm not going to cry for some stupid guy anymore and I mean it. We both stood up and he grabbed my hand. "The guys should be gone to the gym, let's go play a game or something." We walked over to the FaZe House.

Boy was I in for a surprise.

.

"What is she doing here?!" I angrily whispered to my brother as I held Banks' hand. Amber and Blaziken walked in the house after the other guys threw me a little surprise party as a congrats on the baby. They walked in just a while after my brother and I did.

"I don't know. He told us he was leaving and won't be back for a while. I didn't even know he was going to be with her." He explained.

"I just don't see why I can't punch him right now!" Banks slammed his hand in the table, making me jump back.

"Because he's your friend and no matter how stupid he is, we don't hurt our friends."

"Babe, he hurt you! That's enough for me in order to hurt somebody." He tried to walk away but I grabbed his arm and pulled him back to me.

"I agree with Banks! You're my sister and I shouldn't have ever let this relationship get as far as it did." Tommy added.

"I know he did. But I'm not crying anymore am I? No. Why? Because it's over and done with, if he wants to be like that with her, that's fine with me. But right now all we can do is welcome them. He does live here after all."

We heard a loud boom and yelling. I looked at Tommy and already knew what was happening. "Jay." We said in unison. I ran as fast as I could and saw Jay being held back by Rain and Adapt. I looked around and Amber was on the floor holding her nose that was bleeding.

"Jay!" Everyone looked at me including Amber. "Did you ever think to realize about how we're going to get the stain of blood off the floor?! Gosh woman! Think!" Jay laughed alone with some of the other guys who failed at hiding their laughter.

"Shut up." Amber grumbled. I turned my head to her and the guys kept their hold on Jay.

"What did you say?" I asked her. I may not be able to fight but there's no way I'm going to let this girl get away again without a couple of scratches and bruises.

"You heard me." She stood up and spit at me. Little spots of her blood were on me now. Banks grabbed me by my arms and Jay jumped out of their grasp and jumped on her. Banks pulled me out of the room and the next thing I know the cops are knocking at the front door.

Jay and I were talking to one of the officers while Amber was being held in handcuffs glaring at us. You might believe that Jay would be the one in handcuffs but apparently Amber hit first. Lucas was talking to her along with another cop. The cop in front of us walked away to go to his car really quick.

"So much for a party." I turned to Jay and laughed. Why is she always making stupid jokes at the wrong time?

"This is pretty successful. It's not an amazing party if the cops don't show up right?" She pushed me and we started laughing. We high fived and banks and Tommy joined us. The cops soon left along with Lucas and Amber who I'm guessing went back to Amber's house. She aggravates me so much. Someone needs to make her leave.