•trece•

We got back to Jay and I's house. The guys asked if we wanted to go back over to the FaZe house but I declined which made Jay decline the offer also. I opened the door and threw myself onto the couch. Jay closed the door behind her, "What's up with you?"

"I don't know. I feel like a really crappy person. Like I really really like Blaziken. Like a lot. And then along comes CBass and then Aaron and I see Tyler again. Who may I add looks hot as hell. I feel like a slut right now." My eyes started watering.

"Oh honey." She sat me up and sat down next to me, I leaned my head on her shoulder and started crying. "You're only a slut if you slept with all of them."

"Please like I could ever do that with Blaziken. And Tyler's the only guy I've ever had sex with." I sobbed. "I don't know I feel like I betrayed Lucas by going with Sabastian. And then I feel like I hurt him by talking to Aaron and then I see Tyler. I started crying when they started singing that song. Tyler Sang it to me the first time a guy tried to flirt with me. Just ugh! My mind is everywhere. My heart too. What do I do?"

"Do what your heart says to."

"My heart doesn't know anything. My hearts locked and it doesn't want to open up to anyone. Just like-" my phone started to go off blasting the Pokemon theme song. "Why did I put that as his ringtone?" I pulled my phone out of my pocket and answered it.

"Hey Lucas." I sniffled.

"Hey, are you okay? Are you crying? What's wrong?" He asked frantically.

"Nothing. I'm fine." My voice was shaky.

"Does that mean we can't go out to eat?"

"Oh crap. I forgot about that. Rain check please? I feel horrible right now." I lied faking a cough.

"Why? Are you okay?"

"Oh yeah. Just a little sick and a little tired. We can go somewhere tomorrow I promise." I said with a small cough.

"Okay, feel better Cas."

"Thanks Lucas."

"You're welcome. See you tomorrow."

"Yeah. Bye." I hung up my phone and threw it into the carpet. Five minutes later a knock on the door was heard. "Who is it?" I called still crying.

"It's your brother. Open the door." Jay got up and opened it for him. "Jay could you go stay at the FaZe House for tonight? You can take my room. I need to spend the night with my sister." She nodded and left. Tommy took her seat on the couch.

"Wanna tell me what happened?" I did. I told him everything. From me having a crush on Blaziken since forever to seeing Tyler at the mall.

"I'm confused. I don't know who I like but I don't wanna be some hoe who everyone hates because she can't choose which guy she wants."

"Well little sister, the only advice I can give you is to follow your heart."

"If I wanted to hear that I woulda just kept talking to Jay." He nudged me. "I'm kidding. Thank you for being a good brother." I hugged him.

"You're welcome. Sleep on it. Maybe you'll have a decision in the morning." He kissed my head and leaned into the couch to get comfortable. I laid my head down in his lap and fell asleep.

.

"Look at how cute they are. Now this my friends is a sibling goal." I woke up to see Jay holding my camera.

"I hate you." I groaned covering my eyes.

"Good morning to you too gorgeous." She said zooming in on my face. I have her my best Bitch face and grabbed my camera from her and turned it off. I looked at my brother who was still crashed out.