•doce•

{left to right: Colton, Tyler, Aaron, Jordan and Chance}

Driving to the mall was full of music and gossip in the car. "So tell me everything!" She said grabbing onto my arm. I accident swerved a bit out of the lane but caught myself in time.

"You're lucky my baby didn't get hurt! Otherwise you woulda paid for a repair job. And not much happened. We started talking and I wanted cereal but I was too short so he helped me out by grabbing it and then next thing I know we were leaning in." I shrugged it off like it was no big deal.

"Don't do that!"

"Do what?"

"Act like its no big deal! Have you seen him!? He's hot!"

"Okay yeah he is. But if I do like him I don't want it to be because of his looks, I want it to be because of his personality. I want to know how he treats people. If he's like how he is in the videos you know?"

"Yeah. I guess you're right." She sighed.

"So enough about me. What's going on with you and Jev?" I elbowed her lightly.

"I don't know really. One minute We're flirting and then the next it's like we have nothing to talk about. I don't know. We both know I like him, I just want to know if he would like me back."

"We'll find out today." I said pulling into the parking lot behind the boys.

*CBass POV *

I couldn't stop thinking about what happened in the kitchen earlier. She's really gorgeous and my YouTube Crush. "Do you guys know if Cassandra is, you know, taken or not?" I asked curiously.

"Why?" Rug asked looking up from his phone.

"Does someone have a crush on little Cassandra?" Banks asked with a smirk on his face.

"Come on man." Jev said laughing. "Why don't you just ask her?"

"Why don't you ask Jay? I'm sure she knows." I said to him, "besides, you need to ask her out."

"What? Pshhh-no. It's not like t-Okay maybe." Everyone in the car laughed.

"Alright so you ask Jay and then get back to CBass and then we continue our shopping day." Rug said making the plan.

"Bro. You do realize they'll make us carry their bags right?" Banks said leaning towards us.

"Didn't think of anything else." I said pulling into a parking lot.

*Cassandra's POV*

I took off my seatbelt and opened my door. CBass was already in front of me holding his hand out. I looked over at Jay who winked at me and then back at Sabastian. I placed my hand in his and he helped me out of my car. I closed the door and locked the car. Jev and Jay were already walking towards the entrance with the other two boys behind them. "We should get going." He said smiling and pulling me along.

"Hey, so I was wondering..."

"Yeah?" He asked with a little spark in his eyes. That makes me feel bad that this question isn't related to either of us.

"If Jev and Jay get together what would be their ship name?"

"Well Jev's name is Jason and Jay's name is Jayla. So maybe Jayson?"