•quince•

I wrapped the towel around my hair and opened the bathroom door. Blaziken was sitting on Tommy's bed on his phone. "Hey you." I said sitting next to him.

"So what's happening? Like between us? Are we in like? In love? What's going on? Because I really like you. And don't try to tell me that your heart is deciding who you want. Jay told me everything, from what happened to CBass to your ex Tyler."

I was speechless. "I-Um-I-Uh-"

"Let me know when you decide who's good enough for you. Because I can't just be someone's second choice." He said sadly then left the room.

"Blaziken." I called. "Blaziken! Lucas!" He walked downstairs and ignored me. I didn't want to cry anymore. I need to start figuring out who I want to be with. And I need to start now.

I dried my hair as best as I could with the towel and walked downstairs. My eyes were still a tiny bit red from crying.

"What's up guys?" I said sitting on the couch. Everyone was there except Blaziken.

"Cassandra can I talk to you?" Rain asked me. I nodded and we walked down into the basement. "What's happening right now? There's so much drama and it's kind of affecting yours and our uploads. Blaziken's heartbroken and Some of us we trying to help out but we have no idea what to do."

"I know. I really do, everything's hard on me. The drama is too much for me to handle. Trust me I love Blaziken but-"

"Did you just say you love Blaziken?" He asked.

"What? Did I?"

"You did. So you love him.?"

"Well, kinda. He's a really good guy and I do know that I like him more than anyone else. He was really nice to me after the whole break up with Tyler and I couldn't think of anyone else who I know for sure would treat me right. But CBass is so adorable and funny and cute. He doesn't live nearby though, I don't think I can handle another long distance relationship."

"What about Tyler and that other guy Aaron?"

"Aaron is really sweet but I don't want the same thing that happened with Tyler to happen again with him. Long Distance just doesn't work for me. And Tyler, he's my first love and I'll always love him. Even if he hurts me you know?"

"I guess so. But I think you should go with Blaziken. Mainly because almost everyone here ships it. Cascus!"

"What the hell is a Cascus?"

"It's your ship name."

"That's not a ship name. Lunda is more of our ship name."

"Guys I ship Lunda!" I heard Adapt yell running up the stairs.

"Adapt!" I yelled at the idiot running away.

"Maybe we should not talk in not so private places." I laughed walking upstairs with Rain following behind me. I tried to walk into the Kitchen but Jay stopped me before I could.

"Don't go in there!" She whispered.

"Why not?"

"Lucas and Sabastian are in there talking." She motioned for me to follow her and we stopped just where we could hear them.

L- Listen man, I knew her first. Okay I loved her first. And I don't want anyone to take her away from me. You understand right?
S- Yeah I understand. It's just that she's so beautiful and I couldn't help myself bro.
L- I'm not gonna lie she's gorgeous but honestly bro, I'm not willing to let anyone just come and take her from me. I'm really not CBass.
S- Okay fine. If she means that much to you I'll back off. She's yours.
L- Really?
S- Not really but I can see she means a lot to you. So what are we gonna do about the other guys? Aaron and Tyler.
L- I have no idea.

"Hey guys what's-" I covered Apex's mouth and shushed him. Jay looked back and then turned back to me and pushed me.

"Run! Go! Go! Go!" We took off running and jumped onto the couch and pulling out our phones and started texting each other.

To BabyBoo💖
They were talking about you! Cass he likes you and you like him! CBass backed off. I myself ship Lunda.

To Little Birdie💕
I know. I don't know how I should feel right now. Trust me I like Blaziken a lot. But what about Aaron and Tyler?

To BabyBoo💖
We'll figure that out later.

Before I could text back the guys walked into the room. "Hey girls what's up?" They asked sitting with us and Everyone else.

"Oh nothing much."

"Just texting people." Jay waved her phone in the air.

Just then my phone went off.

From 569-2813
Hey it's Aaron, I was wondering if you wanted to go out for lunch?

I saved his number under Aaron🔥 and texted him back.

To Aaron🔥
Yeah sure, what time?

From Aaron🔥
In about 45 minutes ?

I looked at the time, 11:30, and texted him back.

To Aaron🔥
Yeah that sounds good. Pick me up?

I told him my address and he texted back saying okay and that he'll pick me up at 12:15. I sent a screenshot of my conversation to Jay and she jumped up from the couch and grabbed me to pull me back to the house. "We're leaving! Be back later!" She yelled as we ran out of the FaZe House.