•seis•

*Cassandra's POV*

After I let all my anger and sadness out through tears. I went into the kitchen and turned my phone on. I had turned it off right after we left the restaurant.

46 Missed Calls from Lucas😍
13 Missed Calls from Apex ↕️
5 Missed Calls from Tempbro🤗

55 Unread Text Messages

Wow. Now I have to go through all of that. And that happened in just an hour or two. I opened the messages and 90% of them were from Blaziken.

From Lucas😍
I'm so so so so so sorry

From Lucas😍
I don't know why I did that

From Lucas😍
Please Forgive me?

I'll text him back later.

From Tempbro🤗
Aye little sister. The guys told me about your crush on the sloth. Don't worry I didn't beat him. Not yet anyway.

To Tempbro🤗
At the moment idgaf. I'm better now. I'll be fine. Tell them not to worry. Sorry your surprise wasn't as good as it was supposed to be.

*Ding Ding Ding*

From Tempbro🤗
It's okay I'm really glad I got to see you again. Lucas locked himself in the room. Oh and Banks is here. He wants to see you. Can you come over?

"I don't wanna!" I yelled loudly.

Jay ran into the room, "Don't wanna what?"

"My brother asked me to go to the house because Banks is there. I really wanna see him but Lucas is there and I don't wanna see him at the moment."

"I wanna see banks!" She squeaked. Jay thinks Banks is hot but come on, who doesn't?

"Ugh. Let me get changed." I ran upstairs and into my room. I was wearing some mascara but now it was basically all over my cheeks. I grabbed a makeup wipe and took off all the makeup I had. I walked into my closet and grabbed a buttercup tank top and shorts with the American flag printed on them. I went to my vanity and put on lipstick and put my hair into a messy bun. I put on some Maroon Pumas and grabbed my fringe shoulder bag

We walked outside and along the sidewalk talking about literally anything

"Where do you think the sky gets its color from?" Jay asked.

"I read once that it's gets its color as it reflects the ocean."

"Okay but what about inland? I mean there's no ocean there."

"I'm guessing it's the same water or not."

"Okay but-"

"Look were here." I interrupted her walking up the stairs to the FaZe House. I knocked on the door and stood waiting for a good two minutes listening to Jay talk about how to sun and the moon were forbidden lovers cursed by a witch to never see each other again.

Finally Nick opened the door. "Someone get her away from me!" I screamed running into the house. "She's too weird for me!" I ran into the kitchen and bumped into Nikan. "Nikan! Hey! When'd you get here? Doesn't matter. Hide me!" I stood behind him and waited.

"Where's Cassie?" Tommy asked. I ran and jumped on him.

"Brother! Thank goodness you're here. The weirdo almost got to me." I fake cried.

"What? Who?" Jay walks in with a bike helmet on her head and holding a water gun.

"Time to save the planet from aliens people. Suit up." I couldn't take it any longer and fell to the floor laughing along with my best friend.

Tommy helped me up while Nikan helped Jay and the two of us leaned against the table to keep our balance. After I caught my breath I asked a question that I didn't want to. "Where's Lucas?"

"Up in his room. Last time I checked he was staring at his phone."

"Maybe you should talk to him." Jay whispered to me.

"But-" she gave me her best death stare. "Ugh alright. I'm going, I'm going." I started to walk over to the stairs and stopped at the bottom. "You can do this. Yeah. You just gotta confess to the boy you like and tell him why you were upset. Okay. I can do this."

"Do you always talk to yourself?" A deep voice said from my left.

"Banks!" I jumped on him and hugged him tightly. "I missed you! How've you been?!"

"I've been great gorgeous! How are you? I heard what happened today. What a jackass. You want me to punch him for you?" Banks and I have a really close relationship. He can call me Babe and Baby or Baby Girl and I wouldn't care but if anyone else did it I'd get so annoyed.

"No it's okay. I was about to go up and talk to him about it. Don't worry about it. I'm good now." We did a little handshake and he hugged me again.

"Just let me know if anything happens." He kissed my forehead and walked into the kitchen. I took a deep breath and started walking up the stairs. I stood and the top and came face to face with his bedroom door.

I put my hand on the doorknob and waited for a couple of seconds before knocking on the door and opening it. "Lucas?" I leaned my head in just in time to see him and some girl pull away from each other really fast.

"Cass! I-Uh-W-What are you do-doing here?" He stuttered.

"Who's this Lucas?" I ignored him and turned to the girl.

"I'm Annalise. Who are you?" She sassed.

"Someone you don't want to mess with sweetie." I turned back to Blaziken, "So you go and kiss one girl and then Go and kiss another in just a few hours? How great Lucas. To think I was going to come work things out." I slammed the door shut and ran downstairs.

"Cassandra wait!" I heard as I opened the front door and ran outside. I ran all the way back home and inside. I threw myself into my bed and started crying for the second time in one day.