•treinta•

All of us jumped out of the car and went inside the pet store. They already had collars and leashes so we didn't need those. We walked, more like ran because the dogs were pulling us, to the food isle. I looked for the most healthy bag of food and grabbed it and put it in a cart that Jay brought over. I grabbed another one and then pushed the cart down to toys for them. I threw a couple into the basket and kept walking. I ran into another Cart and gasped. The dogs started barking and I had to calm them down. "Guys be quiet!" I shushed. They seemed to quiet down and I looked up.

"My bad." I apologized.

"No it's alright. Really. I wasn't looking. Nice breeds you got there." A guy with an accent said. That's familiar. I looked up and saw Jay's ex-boyfriend Cameron.

"You're right. It was your fault. Bye now." I walked away with my babies following me.

"Come on don't be like that Cassie." I flipped him off and kept walking. I found Jay looking at the ferrets.

"I don't want to be the bearer of bad news but guess who's here?"

"If it's Amber you better hold my puppies cause a bitch gonna get a beat down." She stood up straight.

"Who's gonna get a beat down?" Bryson said coming over to us with another cart but full of cat things.

"I hope you're not talking about me." Cameron insisted walking up to us.

"I'll beat him first." Bryson said handing me his kitten.

"Oh. How manly. A boy holding a cute kitten. Are you sure you're not gay?"

"What's your problem Cameron?!" Jay yelled. I handed Bryson his cat back and held onto my dogs tightly.

"My problem is that you broke my heart!"

"You cheated on her!" I pushed him away from us. My dogs started growling at him. "Better watch out before they bite you. Ferocious they are."

"Sure." He said. I let go of Dane, who almost broke his leash might I add, and he jumped on Cameron and growled.

"I told you."

"Get him off me!" His voice cracked staring at Dane. I just stared at him.

"No."

"No?"

"No?" My friends said

"You heard me. If I get him off of you, you're gonna keep talking smack. If I get him off, you say out of our lives. For good. Understand?"

"Yes! Just get the big thing off me!"

"Dane! Come here boy." I whistled. He growled once more and then walked over to me. I bent down and grabbed his leash again. "Leave. Now!" Cameron glared at me but got up and left the store.

"I like Dane." Jay said petting his head.

"Me too." Bry laughed.

.

I called Tommy and Lucas and told them to come over and Jay did the same with Rain. I put both of my tests in a little gift box and wrapped it in a bow. I taped them onto Rocky and BunBun's collars. I hid the both of them in my room and gave them food and water. Dane was eating in the living room, Jay's puppies in her room and Bryson's cat in his room.

The boys knocked on the door and Dane started barking. "Is there a dog in there!?"

"What the fuck?" I started giggling and opened the door. Dane ran over to me and started barking at them.

"Dane. Go eat your food boy!" I pointed to his bowl and he huffed and ran back.

"When'd you et a dog?" Lucas asked kissing my cheek.

"My sister!" Tommy said pushing us apart.

"Love you too brother." I hugged him and closed the door behind them.

"Rain!" Jay yelled and jumped on him wrapping her legs around his torso.

"Hello to you too." He said hugging her back. I slapped her back and she jumped off of him.

"You guys are going to want to sit down for this." I nodded to Bryson and he left to open our bedroom doors. I made sure Dane was sitting down and gave him a bone. I handed Lucas and Tommy the puppies' favorite snacks and Jay did the same to Rain.

"What's this for?"

"Wait for it." The sound of paws hitting the ground was heard and the puppies ran to their treats.

"Woah!"

"Hey!"

"More of them?"

"Yeah." I smiled.

"I have a cat." Bryson piped up. I shook my head.

"Presents?" Rain asked grabbing his.

"Open them." Jay said. They each unwrapped the ribbon and then opened the box.

"What is this?" Tommy asked.

"Is this a pregnancy test?" Lucas asked staring at it wide eyed.

"Say something!" Jay shouted to Rain.

"Holy Shit!" He jumped up and the box fell to the floor. "You peed on a stick and gave it to me?"

"Is that really what you're worried about?" I asked annoyed

"I have no idea what to say." My brother said speechless. I looked over at Lucas who was still in shock.

"Are you going to stay like that or are you going to talk to me?" Silence. "Fine then!" I ran to my room with my puppies following me. They both ran after me and Dane jumped on my bed. I closed my door and locked it. I sat on my bed petting my puppies and thinking about what to do.

Is Lucas happy? Does he not want this baby? I sure as hell do. I can raise it without him. If he's going to act like this then I don't need him in my baby's life.