•diecisiete•

I gave him directions and after about half an hour of jamming out to music and talking we arrive at our destination. "Why are we at a park?"

"It's not just any park, come on." We got out of the car and I held my hand out for him to take. I held his hand and led him onto a barely visible path. "Close your eyes." I said stopping him.

"Why?"

"Do it." He shut his eyes and I kept walking keeping my eyes on him. I lead him to two bushes and told him to open his eyes.

"I'm looking at bushes."

"Move them."

"Is something gonna jump out at me?"

"Damnit Ty. Just do it." He pushed his arms through and had an amazed look on his face. "I found it a while back when I came to visit my brother. It's beautiful right?"

.

It's already six o'clock, "we've been here for hours."

"Are you not enjoying your time here?"

"I can't believe you found a lake behind a park. Plus a little garden of flowers and that waterfall. Wow." We were sitting at the edge of the lake watching the sunset.

"Yeah. So what times your flight?"

"Midnight, we're gonna leave at like 9 though." I looked at my watch and saw that it was already 7:24.

"We should get going then." I said standing up. I wiped myself off and held my hand out for him to take. He grabbed it and I helped him up. We grabbed our things and walked back to his car.

He parked in front of my house but I didn't get out of the car. "I missed you." I whispered.

He grabbed my hand and held it, "I missed you too. I'm glad you're going to be happy again."

"What?"

"That blonde guy? He was staring at you the entire time I was here. And I know you, I know you like him, your eyes would flicker over to him. You had that sparkle in your eye that you used to have whenever we first met."

"Yeah. I really like him-"

"You love him." He said seriously.

"I do."

"Well then tell him. You need to. No matter what. Do it. Before you realize it's too late."

"Thanks for the advice."

"Anytime. Go get him tiger." I laughed and kissed his cheek.

"Bye Ty."

"Bye C." I smiled at him and got out of the car. He waved at me and drove off. Jay walked outside in a gorgeous dress.

"How do I look? Do I look okay?"

"Amazing! Did he say where you're going?"

"Just going out to eat for dinner. Some place fancy. Did Tyler leave for the airport already?"

"Yeah, but you know what he said?" She gave me a questioning look, "He said for me to tell Lucas that I love him."

"Do it!"

"Now?"

"Yes now!" She grabbed my hand and we literally ran to the FaZe House. We stopped on the porch and I realized she was wearing heels.

"How the hell did you run that fast in god damn heels?!"

"Doesn't matter! Go!" I opened the door and walked inside calmly. I walked upstairs after saying hi to everyone. I knocked on Blaziken's door and waited. Finally Apex answered the door.

"Apex?"

"Hey Cas. What's up?"

"Can I talk to Blaziken?" He opened the door wider and I saw Adapt, Rain and Blaziken around the room. "Alone?"

"Oh yeah." The three boys left the room and closed the door.

"What's up?"

"I wanted to talk to you about something."

"You're back with Tyler aren't you?"

"What? No! Of course not! He's leaving in a few hours. I came to tell you something important." I took a deep breath.

"What is it!"

"Hold on! Gosh! I'm sorry! It's not that easy to say Lucas. Trust me. Okay, you like me right?" He nodded, "I like you. More than like actually."

"Just say it!" I heard Jay yell from outside the door. I walked over to it and hit it. "Ow! Okay I'm going."

"I love you." I turned around and saw Blaziken staring at me.

"What?"

"I love you. I've always loved you and it took me a while to realize it and I just didn't know how to say it. But I love you. From the day we met I knew I had a crush on you and from then on we kept talking and you kept complimenting me no matter how many times I said that I look horrible. You were always there for me, even when nobody else was." I breathed deeply. He didn't answer me. "Well say something!" I leaned against the door and closed my eyes. I heard him stand up and walk towards me and when I opened my eyes he was right in front of me.

"I love you too." He leaned in and kissed me. At first it was gentle and soft, then it progressed. We walked over to his bed and I tripped and fell on my back. We both laughed but he jumped on the bed next to me.

"It got quiet it there." I heard someone whisper. I looked at Blaziken and rolled my eyes.

"So what is this?" I turned on my side to look at him.

He started to push my hair behind my ear, "Well. Would you do me the honor-"

"Yes." He stared at me with a small smile. "That was too quick wasn't it? Oh my gosh! Okay just start again." I laid on my back staring up at the ceiling.

He leaned over me, "Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked.

"Yes." With that one word, the door busted open and everyone came in the room and jumped on the bed.

"Yay!" Everyone screamed loudly.

Jay stopped jumping, "Lucas what took you so long!?"

"Yeah!" I slapped his arm.

"You barely told me you loved me. It's not my fault!" He said to me.

"Hey guys! Let's have a sloth fight!" Adapt and Rain grabbed Blaziken's sloths and started fighting.

"No!" Blaziken took them away and sat them on his bed. "Alright! Everyone out!"

"Jay! Jev! Don't you two have somewhere you need to be!?"

"Oh right!" Jay grabbed her dates hand and they ran downstairs and into a car to try and catch their reservations.