•veintiocho•

It's been four weeks since Lucas and I had sex. I'm a little bit concerned though because I was supposed to start my period today but nothing's been happening. I'm not feeling moody, I don't have cramps and no damn blood is falling from my damn vagina.

"Don't worry about it. It's probably going to start later on today or tomorrow. Just let it go." The frozen song popped in my head and I started singing and dancing to it around the house.

"Please shut up!" Bryson yelled to me as I ran into the kitchen where he was making food for the three of us.

"You shut up! You're living under my roof." I smacked the back of his head.

"Our roof you mean." Jay said following me and sitting at our table.

"Exactly."

"And I'm making you food. So if you want some don't hit me."

"A guy who cooks, who wouldn't want to put a ring on that." Jay said laughing. He threw the rag on his shoulder at her but she caught it. "Try throwing something that will actually hit me. Maybe then you'll hit someone." She winked and I started giggling.

"Why are we friends when all I do is get hate." He complained. I tried to speak when someone knocked on the front door.

Jay jumped up, "I'll get it!" She took off running to the living room.

Bry and I shared a look, "She's up to something."

"When isn't she? Ill go check." I walked out of the kitchen and saw Rain at the door with a plastic bag in his hand.

"Thanks! I really need this." She said taking the bag.

"For what? I thought I used a condom."

"Bye now!" She pushed him out gently and then closed the door. I stared at her wide eyed. Did she just get Nordan to buy her pregnancy tests? She looked over at me and smiled innocently. "Hi Cass!"

"What's in the bag?"

"Nothing important."

"Obviously it is because you're trying to hide it from me. What's in the bag?"

"Fine. I just wanted to calm your nerves and mine. So I got Nordan to buy pregnancy tests. We'll both take two of them and wait for the answers. I'm 99% sure that jackass didn't use a condom. And I wanna make sure too." She handed me two boxes and yelled down to Bry that we're going to have a talk. We went into my room and locked the door.

"I can't believe you're making me do this."

"Shia Labeouf once said 'Just Do It.'" She did the hand movements with it. I glared at her and she pushed me into the bathroom. Are you kidding me?

"Really?"

"DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT!"

"Shut up!" I opened the box and pulled out the little stick thingy. I sat on the toilet just staring at it. This is stupid and I shouldn't have to do it. I finally gave in and peed on both of the sticks. I washed my hands and placed them both on the counter right next to each other. I opened the door and walked out. "Your turn you little bitch." She pushed me out of the way and ran into the bathroom to take her tests.

I sat on my bed and started going through my phone. About a minute later Jay joined me and we waited ten minutes for the test results. Jay's timer went off and we went into the bathroom together. "I can't look. I'm too scared."

"And I'm not?"

"You made me do this Jay!"

"I didn't actually think you would to be honest!" I started hitting her.

"Stop it! Okay! I'll uh I'll look for the both of us." She grabbed my hand and I closed my eyes. "Holy Shit."

"What is it?" She wouldn't tell me so I opened my eyes and looked at it. "Holy Shit."

.

The three of us sat at the table. Jay and I were quiet while Bryson was telling a story. We were just nodding every chance we had. "Okay what is wrong with you two? Usually you would've been laughing at my stupid stories. What's going on?"

(TØP IS ON MY TV RIGHT NOW AND IM FANGIRLING SO DAMN HARD OSMDHSNSISHSKSYSBS)

"Are you ready for this? Because I don't know how to handle it." Jay answered.

"I don't know. I'm kind of scared since you put it like that." He looked between us.

"It's not bad. But it's not necessarily good either." I said picking at my food.

"Okay." He took a deep breath. "I'm ready."

"Are you one hundred percent sure?" I asked.

"It's okay if you're not." Jay added.

"It's going to be a lot to take in."

"Trust me."

"I can take it! Tell me already!" His voice having urgency.

"I'm pregnant."